• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by XDanger

1. X

BBC B needs diagnosis

Hi, I have come across a BBC-B with these symptoms CAPS LOCK key stays on Keys don't do what they are supposed to, Either the wrong thing or nothing Audible white noise The boot display looks as it should Might a good clean and re-seating whatever I can help any? Thankyou :)
  2. X

I have an Atari PC-1 (I think) keyboard if anyone is interested UK but can ship

Its on eBay at a price but meh, I'm open to offers on here if anyone wants it. Its a UK keyboard though.
  3. X

1351 mouse commodore 64 128?????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250469165517&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123 is it? EDIT: The listing has been corrected.
  4. X

My ST started working !! :)

It was just showing a white /black? screen before, I got around to opening it up again today and re-seated whatever it was I re-seated and also tried it without the floppy drive, Works a treat but the collection of ST games I have don't work so well Only Rainbow Islands ,Carrier Command ,Pit...
  5. X

UK, A bulk lot on eBay

6. X

Commodore A18072173, Which mouse is this?

The mouse just has this "Commodore A18072173" on the underside so can anyone tell me what it is? Amiga ? C64? Are c64 mouse (1350/51) plugs both stubby?
  7. X

Bag of Sega Saturn Games for $2.50

I bought a bunch of Sega Saturn games today for £1.50 English money, One of them is Panzer Dragoon Saga ,It has 2 boxes and 4 disks. I've looked on fleabay and the only ones listed are for crazy money, Thats not right is it? The other games were Crypt Killer, Darius II, Virtua Fighter I and...
  8. X

Can you identify the fault with this c64

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Atari-Commodore-64-Console_W0QQitemZ150348917644QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_VintageComputing_RL?hash=item23017e6b8c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A7|66%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50 as you can see the output is garbage I recently saw a sinclair commodore...
  9. X

COMMODORE 8296-D on eBay

220417717204 looks nice.
  10. X

Is the PCB the same on Atari/Commodore Joytsicks?

I have a commodore joystick but the little metal connector pieces are squished flat from years of use.
  11. X

UK C64 Great Giana Sisters on Tape Original Working

I'm putting a hold on this as theres one on ebay (not mine) so I can quote an accurate price. ______________________________ Also I have no idea how the mechanics of this selling format works? How do you know Im not selling fake or how do you know you'll get your game?? How do I know you wont...
  12. X

I have a mouse, Geos 101 by Computek, Whats it for?

It doesn't seem to be Neos mouse compatible in Arkanoid so is it for c64 and if so what can it be used for? Looks just like an Amiga tank type mouse but made from cheaper plastic. I don't have an Amiga to try it on.
  13. X

Will a Sinclair SPectrum PSU frazzle my Genesis or are they lenient?

Game Gear is supposedly quite forgiving in its power requirements but what about the Sega Genesis? I'm using a Sinclair Spectrum brick on one of mine at the moment and it seems fine, No smoke coming out of it. Will I shorten its lifespan like this? UK Megadrive likes 10v 1.2A Spectrum PSU...
  14. X

Armalyte re-release

http://psytronik.blogspot.com/2009/05/armalyte-blasts-off-once-again.html c64 disk only
  15. X

C64 Black screen fault

I hadnt been able to get a picture from it, but after plugging in my amiga (which works fine) I noticed that also had a black screen I re-tuned the tv and all was fine, gave the c64 another go after another re-tune and managed a boot up screen ,Joy was short lived as the keyboard did nothing so...
Back