• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by yumekonoi

1. Y

AT&T UNIX PC enthusiasts out there?

I opened it up and the disk make noises. Like it's spinning but no read sound. In the internet no one sell the unix floppys so it will be difficult...
  2. Y

Thank you so much for your reply! I have another questions because i dont know how to make it work without make it extremly difficult. Is it possibile to install DOS on the 3B1? I dont have a machine with dos, the idea was that I installed (in some fancy way) it a PC, connected the 5,25" floppy...
  3. Y

I don't hear anything like an old hard disk's sound but i hear like a delicate but jarring sound, like the wind. I know that the fan make that noise too and honestly i couldn't hear anything than the fan but my colleague made me notice it. I saw some videos and that particular sound is not...
  4. Y

Hi guys, happy to meet u all! My name is Patricia and at work I have by hands a AT&T UNIX PC 3B1 Olivetti that currently doesn't boot. I checked the led status and it seems to be all okay, after all the tests the screen became full of little green rectangles but no loader is booting. I hope this...
Back