• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

Blue Streak Ultima Wiring

I got a Blue Streak Ultima to connect my CoCo 3 to an assortment of parallel printers (mainly an Epson FX-85) but it doesn't work. I've tried all manner of swapping out things, changing baud rates, etc, etc. No dice. The CoCo's serial port and the printer test fine. I opened up the Ultima and...
  2. R

DMP 440 Parallel Port and Manual

I just picked up a DMP 440 dot-matrix printer. It has a CoCo-type serial port as well as a parallel port. I'm planning to use it for both my CoCo as well as my other machines that need a parallel printer. Now, the problem: There seems to be very little information out there on this thing. I did...
  3. R

TRS-80 Model II Keyboard

I just acquired a TRS-80 Model II along with an External Disk System with one drive. Everything is in great shape. I tried the computer - it starts up fine and displays a screen requesting a system disk. There's just one major problem: it didn't come with a keyboard. If anyone has a Model II...
  4. R

Apple IIGS Floppy Drive Weirdness

Hi Folks! Hope you can help with a very weird problem... I picked up a used Apple IIGS. When I tried booting the thing, the drive would click a few times, and then I'd get the "Check startup device!" screen. Not good, but the weird thing is that after that, the disk is unreadable. I try...
  5. R

SuperPET Not Working - Suggestions?

The good news: A friend gave me a SuperPET! The bad news: It's not working. When I plug it in and turn it on it does nothing. No chirp, no whine from the monitor, no display from the monitor, no nothing. It's the single daughterboard version and in very nice shape. I checked for burst caps...
Back