• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. H

XTIDE Universal BIOS

Hi friends I've finally got good results with "VeryEarlyInit" and "Steal_Ram" options. Here is the code that I've successfully tested, should work for 8088 SideCar and BridgeBoard. ==> I will mail the source code to official authors to obtain their validation and let them integrate my changes...
  2. H

XTIDE Universal BIOS

Hi, I Don't know if I shall post in this thread or in "XTIDE Universal BIOS v2.0.0 beta testing" thread - I'm still facing an issue with last R601 version (and any known previous version) of IDE_XT BIOS. This seems to be a known issue in Amiga Community...
  3. H

XTIDE Universal BIOS v2.0.0 beta testing thread

Hi, all I want to thank specially WallyB, Toms01, and Malc for their support on my issue. I was stuck since nearly 5 years on this, and it now starts to work. ==> Now, I need to run extensive tests to confirm the complete fix with this workaround. From Malc's binary, I've applyed Toms01's...
  4. H

dead Compaq Armada 4150T (2870E) ?

Hi, all It's been very long time since I've went here and very happy to see how rich are the activities … Well, I come to the facts. Two or tree years ago, I've rescued in a garage sale for less than 5 euros a very nice Compaq Armada 4150T with it's battery pack and the docking station but...
  5. H

XTIDE Universal BIOS

Hi Krille, noticing that I've never provided you Janus BIOS code ... Here is what I've collected so far (Handler/Library/XLS reference) Openned the thread ... Seems that the handler 100% working with sidecar should be 2.20 ... but nothing is fully confirmed yet. I can confirm that PC.boot...
  6. H

Sidecar, Janus, Bridgeboard, Workbench, KickStart

Hi, all I'm currently fighting with an A1000 (with A1050 and internaly soldered 1Meg Chip RAM expansion), an A1060 sicedar, a "standard" WD filecard and a "modern" XTCF card. All hardware appears to be working properly, the filecard contains 1 (non bootable ?) DOS 3.2 volume, and 3 AmigaDos...
Back