• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Tandy 3 Side of road find, no Radio Shack branding.

Hi. While driving home, I saw this left on the side of the road. It has missing case screws and I'm too unfamiliar with Tandy stuff to power it on or even try opening it. Someone pointed out that it might be something sold business to business. Can anyone give me a clue as to what I'm looking...
  2. S

Any interest in parts from an AST Advantage 9308? (early pentium) Or Gateway P5-133?

Have both of these machines. While they are not economical to ship, some parts from them might be of some use to members here. The AST has only one set of 3.5 sleds/mounts as most everything else was secured with medical tape. The board powers on, however the CMOS battery is toast. Not sure...
  3. S

Anyone here work with Verint Audiolog servers?

Got one of their old servers (Verint Audiolog 3000 Max Pro) in an auction with some other stuff i was looking for. Problem is the IT department didn't wipe the drives and to be responsible in selling the system I have to destroy the data. I'm not griping because the pervious installer left the...
  4. S

The 'PM Sent' rule...My .02

Why is it so necessary to prohibit sending a 'PM sent' on a post regarding wanted/for sale? It's not that big a deal for me to see a post, see the above message and think 'Oh well, better luck next time' and move on. If the topic remains active for awhile longer, its not that big a deal to...
  5. S

Wanted - IBM Optical Navigator USB/PS2 Scroll Mouse

Looking for one of these as my previous one died. Model Number is M027F0 P/N 19k2002 Good picture can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/IBM-19K2002-Optical-Navigator-Mouse/dp/B00005BAUL/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8 Would be willing to pay $10 for a decent used one, more if new...
  6. S

'Remember Me' check box almost completly buried

While it changed awhile ago, i was wondering what was going on with the check box as you sign in to the forums. Its gotten almost completely buried. Happens to every browser i use. A picture:
  7. S

HP Small-Form-Factor P4's, anyone interested? (D530 and DC5100 series)

Got 2 of these machines. Both are in excellent working shape, except as noted. One's a dc5100 series (or a close cousin) with a p4 1.8G cpu, takes pc133 memory(512M), has a cd-rw drive but no HDD (Needed for other machine) Case has a plastic piece broken in one spot The other's a D530 with...
  8. S

486 VLB motherboard, AMD 486DX2-80 Cpu, damaged memory slot, make offer.

Got this as part of a trade for some other stuff. Didn't try to power it on due to damage to 72-pin memory bank (See Pictures) Make offer.
  9. S

30 pin SIMM (Lot of 28, mixed)

Got most of these from a trade awhile back, and the rest i had for machines I no longer own. Most of these are of the 256k-512k or 1mb sticks. However, at least 1 set of 2 sticks I remember getting for a machine and they were either 4 or 8mb, not sure. Looking to get $30 for all or trade for a...
  10. S

FS/FT Toshiba Satellite 1805-S273 Laptop

Clearing out some stuff thats been sitting in my "maybe, one day" pile. Gave this to my aunt a long time ago for use. Got it back because the backlight kept going out (It'll work for awhile, then go black. Sometimes pressing the lid switch will fix it, sometimes you gotta power down and wait)...
  11. S

Qemm 8/ Desqview 2.8, Possible to run on a k6/2 500mhz 512mb machine?

Thinking about consolidating my windows and dos machines together around a k6/2 500mhz machine with a voodoo3 agp video card. Problem is, by that era Qemm was long long gone :( Would qemm/desqview actually support 512M? Or rather, would it have problems since that much memory around the time...
  12. S

old ide/pata drives with loud bearings...anyone ever tried lubing them?

Was just curious if anyone's ever tried this successfully. How did you go about it? The only thing that comes to mind is literally drilling a small hole on the bottom right on the motor and putting a few drops in via syringe. Seems a shame to have a bunch of old drives perfectly working and...
  13. S

72-Pin EDO 256MB Crucial Memory #CT16M32E4L5.M8T8 (4 pcs)

This came as a set of spares for a system I no longer own. Just re-checked in memtest86+ on a Pentium Pro, working fine. Asking $20 plus shipping, should be cheap anywhere in the US, but international is welcome as always.
  14. S

386 8M expansion board

Got this some time ago with alot of other stuff as a trade. I don't have the correct motherboard to check this with, so its going to have to be sold AS-IS. There is some slight damage to the corner of the PCB (see pictures) but it doesn't affect the traces or any of the chips. Make offer.
  15. S

WTB: Rack ears (or whole ups) for 2U Tripp-lite ups's

Purchased a SU1000RTXL2U Tripp-lite UPS some time ago and have recently gotten to racking it. Unfortunately, it didn't come with the rack ears. Does anyone have a set or would be willing to sell me the entire ups? A full ups with the rack ears is listed here on Ebay, for a grossly inflated...
  16. S

FS: Hp/Compaq LA1751g 5:4 17" LCD

Bought this from a public auction, still in box. I've used it about a week with no problems. Nice bright screen, no dead pixels or scratches. Backlight reading on this is currently 130 hours, see pictures. Currently in use, so hours will be more depending on when it sells Specs are here...
  17. S

F/S or F/T: Hard Drives, lot of 12 mixed ide/scsi

For sale or Trade: A mixed lot of hard drives. Most i set aside a few years back as spares for my systems, some i have from a recent trade. List: SCSI: Seagate Hawk st15230n 50pin Full Height 4.2g Seagate Barracuda LVD st32550w 2.1g Fujitsu 50-pin m1606sau 1g IDE/PATA: Seagate: Barracuda...
  18. S

Misc pci/agp/isa cards, untested, make offer

Have a couple of cards that i saved as working some years ago, but haven't tested since: Video: Ati Radeon AGP (RV100 32m sdram) Geforce PCI 6200 256mb ddr2 Sound: 2x Creative Labs Pci CT4750 (Soundblaster PCI Value, i think) Network: Intel EtherExpress? PCI Adaptec ANA-6922 PCI Dual...
  19. S

misc IC lot: 2716 eproms, cache ram, unknown, 486/pentium procs

Got a box of random stuff as part of a trade and these were part of it. Some of the ic's pins may be slighty bent, the proc's pins all look good. Don't quite have time to check. 14 2716's, most with part numbers of qm2716d1 (various) 3 27c256 2 27c512 3 27128 (I think these are cache...
  20. S

9 Kingston KNE120tx (rtl8139 based) PCI Network cards with boot proms (Etherboot)

Clearing out stuff I had from an old project. Most have the WOL wires included. Some of the MAC addresses are sequential, so would make WOL scripting easier. All of them have ST M27c256b eproms (I think they are 70ns parts), currently programmed for Etherboot. Bought the proms as NOS and they...
Back