• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

1541 Disk Drive That Is Acting Demon-Possessed

Ok, so I have an original 1541 hooked up to my 64C and after a day's testing/use where the drive appeared to normally function, it is doing all sorts of wacky things now. In specific, after turning on both the 64 and the drive, I will attempt to load up a disk. It will start loading the...
  2. C

Epyx Fast Load Cartridge

This is a pretty simple question, but in the estimation of those on the forum, is picking one of these up worth it?
  3. C

Commodore Mouse - C64 vs. Amiga

I've found a couple reasonable offerings on e-Bay for commodore mice that appear to have a 9-pin male pinout the 64 needs, but the ad says its for an Amiga. So basic question is, will mice made for the Amiga also work on a C64?
  4. C

Memory Expansion for Compaq Portable III

I realize this is like trying to find water in the Sahara, but I would be interested in the 16-bit memory expansion board w/ SIMMS for a Compaq Portable III that I have. I've found just about everything else for the unit but this, and would like very much to have one.
  5. C

Network General Ethernet Card

If anyone has some info on this, I'd like to know. I have a full-length 16-bit ethernet card with the following ROMs on it (labeled): Network General, 1987 3Com, 1986/1987 There is a BNC connector on the back for 10 Base 2 cabling and a transciever port. Got the MS-DOS MS Network Client...
Back