• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

PC ISA extender card 8-bit 62 lines 8088

the card is for the older IBM PC's and their clones. or any other PC with an ISA bus. this card plugs into the PC's mother board card socket. then the card plugs into its end. now it sits up where you can get to its circuits and chips for study or repair. it is yours for $12 plus...
  2. L

micro professor MPF - IP z-80 system

hi vintage computer enthusiast , this is a query , a market survey of sorts. i have an original MPF-IP and am its original owner. it hasnt gotten much use lately and am thinking of selling it. but i dont know if it would be worth the cost or bother. what you could do for me is to...
  3. L

hi vintage computer enthusiast , this is a query , a market survey of sorts. i have an original MPF-IP and am its original owner. it hasnt gotten much use lately and am thinking of selling it. but i dont know if it would be worth the cost or bother. what you could do for me is to...
  4. L

Back