• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

Trs-io

So I finally got around to installing a Debian 11 VM and tried going throught the instructions from @troff got as far as line 25 - ./install.sh where I got issues with the github files not being accessible: Did they remove the repository?
  2. D

Western Europe UK York - TRS-80 Model II with LoTech

A work in progress, ive not got time to complete. Ive recapped all the boards and got a working CRT into it. Keyboard likely needs refoaming and it needs tidying. The 8" floppy is a bit corroded, dunno if it works but its in one piece. Obvs collection only. £300
  3. D

Trs-io

So I’ve almost completed the hardware portion of my Trs-io and like others am having problems compiling the esp32 project. I’m using vs code and am getting exasperated with bad cmake errors. Any advice?
  4. D

Compaq Portable Plus

Just completed repairs to this machine: recapped all daughter cards to resolve shorted tant issue. refoiled keyboard so fully working added Xtide with dos3.3 installed. machine comes with working 5.25” drive and non working mfm hard drive that probably has stuck heads. screen is in good...
  5. D

Interesting ebay sale

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apple-II-Card-Unknown-Spares-or-Repair-/112502341287 Misrepresented?
  6. D

televideo 910 repair help

Take a look https://youtu.be/7f3eLlrZNtM
  7. D

Its Alive!

Just finished fitting a new CRT from a recently acquired model III into my poorly Model II (thanks Andy). It lives! a few adjustments and it'll be all good. I just need to modify the mounting plate to accommodate the model III CRT pcb and I can get the lid back on. Next job is to get it...
  8. D

Misosys C compiler , problems with SAID text editor

I dont know if anyone has played with this but the SAID editor uses the <clear> key to access special characters. I need to input square brackets but when i use <CLEAR>+, I get up arrow , and I should be getting a square bracket. Obviously this is hampering my attempts. Does anyone have any...
  9. D

Anyone tried a lo-tech ide on a model one?

Just bought a model one and wondered if anyone had Tried it?
  10. D

Trs-80 Model 2 emulated on MessUI

Hi All in preperation for my HANS01 arriving from australia I had a go at getting LSDOS running on MESS. I used MessUI and had to DMK2IMG the lsdos but impressed it seems to work. Only slight fiddle was placing the roms in a folder called trs80m2 so that mess recognised them.
  11. D

New Trs-80 Model II owner

After lusting after a Model II for some years I bought a non worker from ebay last week. I have already recapped the entire machine and have it booting OK. the CRT is goosed and I am pretty sure its a Line O/P Transistor that is causing the issue. I have a replacement coming so i'll keep you...
Back