• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

PET 2001-8 is there a memory monitor available

Hi all, I have a PET 2001-8 with random characters on screen. The PETTESTER rom says that the lower 4 roms and the lower 1K of ram are OK. The machine have all ram and rom original with importer's stickers. I will try to save them but when i cannot browse the memory it will be a hopeless task...
  2. B

Kennedy 9600 9-Track transport not loading

Hi All, I have a 9600 9-track tape transport from Kennedy with the following problem: When i put a tape in and pressing the load button then the display shows "loading" but notthing more goes on. Then when i press unload the tranport locks the door, turns the tape a bit back and releases the...
  3. B

Interface Standards IS-11: Help needed

Hi All, I've tried to get that IS-11 working with the SBC11/21. Found the address 174002 that illuminates the six led on the front. It works only when the switch is in the online position. I've find also that the addresses at 175700 probably coupled with the four 2914 interrupt controllers...
  4. B

Hi All, I've bought a M8063 KXT11-AA to test these camac adapter. Put them into a LeCroy 8013 mini crate. The board came up with the on-board SLU1, fitted with a VT510 terminal. At the adapter the "I" (inhibit?) led is on, the rest is off. No reaction when i tilt the switches. I will search for...
  5. B

Vector Graphic Vector 4 restoration

Hi All, Does anybody know the brand and the number of the power keyswitch on the vector 4? Were the keyswitches same or different from machine to machine? My computer cames with key missing; The luck: the switch is in the On-position. Thank you, Braids
  6. B

Western Europe Wanted: Keyboard for Vector Graphic Vector 4

Hi All, I'm still searching for an original keyboard for Vector Graphic Vector 4, condition: no matter, will be restorated too. Thank You, Braids.
  7. B

Hi All, mcguire wrote: I'm always searching for a proper processor card for my IS-11. Is it a KXT11-AA (M8063) or a KXT11-AB (M7676)? At the bay there are announces for both, the question is how long. Does it need additional DEC options? (e.G. ODT ROM)? Thank You, Braids
  8. B

I' received a gotek SFRKC30.AT4.35 today. Which firm- and/or software does it need to deal with the hard-sector controller? Thank you, Braids
  9. B

The Machine is a Vector 4/20 With SBC EXECUTIVE Rev. 2.10 (AA) Braids
  10. B

There's also a SABERNET CONTROLLER board 3699-0400-0? in the cage. Floppy controller is assy. no. 3565 0004-03 Because of the rom version i shall go to the machine and switch them on over the weekend. the rom stickers are missing / felt down, but there are 3 roms with 4k each. The fiberglass...
  11. B

I have hard sector disks bought, and i have a greaseweazle, but installation is forthcoming. The machine have two drives from Tandon and the floppy controller from vector graphic. A gotek is a good idea, i will buy one. Thank you, Braids.
  12. B

Hi All, Now i've prepared a VT320 over a MAX232 adapter as a temporary keyboard replacement. I try to get an original keyboard. I've also bought empty hard sector diskettes to build a set of boot disks. Is there a debugging monitor in the rom of the Vector4 and how to invoke it or does i need...
  13. B

The keyboard is missing. Braids
  14. B

Hi All, I I had buyed a Vector Graphic Vector 4 computer for restoration. It needs a repair of one of the drives (missing drive door rod, separated metal/plastic chassis) and cosmetic repairs on the housing. The machine works, but the main problem is a missing keyboard. I will try to get an...
  15. B

Western Europe Wanted: Keyboard for Vector Graphic Vector 4

Hi All, I hab buy a Vector 4 for restoration but these machine has no keyboard yet. I' m searching for a original keyboard or an adapter for a replacement for the beginning. There is a 6-pole RJ Socket. Thank you, Braids
  16. B

8" floppy drive on a CoCo2: has anyone ever done it?

Hi All, I have ordered a Shugart SA801 and plan to connect it to a CoCo2 via a rebuilt and modded (TG43 signal!) controller with WD1773 to create capability for formatting (partially) bulk erased disks. Can a CoCo, switched to 1.78mhz, generate enough data rate to feed the WD1773 trackwise...
  17. B

Western Europe Wanted: 8" Floppy drive

Hi all, I've purchased a Shugart SA801. I will look on which machine i will install that drive. My favourite is the CoCo2 (WD1773, i shall mod the controller) or a pc if i find a proper controller, if i find not than i take a pic18 and mikrobasic. It's just for formatting disk and making...
  18. B

Hi, I search for a standard drive because of that dec RX01/02 drive aren't capable to formatting disks. They need clean IBM3740 77x26x128 format. I have a bunch of diskettes with erased tracks and lost formatting because of a computer that have try to read/boot disks with the erase oscillator...
  19. B

Hi all, I'm searching for a 8" floppy drive to build up reformatting capability for RX01/RX02 diskettes with erased track 1, e.g. a shugart SA-801 or SA-851 Best Thanks, Braids
  20. B

Western Europe Wanted: Dust cover for RL02K

That's this what i believe. Thank You, Braids
Back