• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

PET 2001-8 is there a memory monitor available

Hi all, I have a PET 2001-8 with random characters on screen. The PETTESTER rom says that the lower 4 roms and the lower 1K of ram are OK. The machine have all ram and rom original with importer's stickers. I will try to save them but when i cannot browse the memory it will be a hopeless task...
  2. B

Kennedy 9600 9-Track transport not loading

Hi All, I have a 9600 9-track tape transport from Kennedy with the following problem: When i put a tape in and pressing the load button then the display shows "loading" but notthing more goes on. Then when i press unload the tranport locks the door, turns the tape a bit back and releases the...
  3. B

Vector Graphic Vector 4 restoration

Hi All, I I had buyed a Vector Graphic Vector 4 computer for restoration. It needs a repair of one of the drives (missing drive door rod, separated metal/plastic chassis) and cosmetic repairs on the housing. The machine works, but the main problem is a missing keyboard. I will try to get an...
  4. B

Western Europe Wanted: Keyboard for Vector Graphic Vector 4

Hi All, I hab buy a Vector 4 for restoration but these machine has no keyboard yet. I' m searching for a original keyboard or an adapter for a replacement for the beginning. There is a 6-pole RJ Socket. Thank you, Braids
  5. B

8" floppy drive on a CoCo2: has anyone ever done it?

Hi All, I have ordered a Shugart SA801 and plan to connect it to a CoCo2 via a rebuilt and modded (TG43 signal!) controller with WD1773 to create capability for formatting (partially) bulk erased disks. Can a CoCo, switched to 1.78mhz, generate enough data rate to feed the WD1773 trackwise...
  6. B

Western Europe Wanted: 8" Floppy drive

Hi all, I'm searching for a 8" floppy drive to build up reformatting capability for RX01/RX02 diskettes with erased track 1, e.g. a shugart SA-801 or SA-851 Best Thanks, Braids
  7. B

Western Europe Wanted: Dust cover for RL02K

Hi All. I've got a medium for RL02 with a missing dust cover. Does anyone have a left over one (e.g. from a broken medium) ? Answers please with P.M. Thanks, Braids
  8. B

"Directory input error" on a RL02k under RT11, is that cartridge now scrap?

Hi all, I has a problem with a RL02 cartridge carrying RT11 V4. The directory will be shown with the DIR command but the files are no longer accessible. When i make an init/badblocks then a table with foul blocks, 20(decimal) the lowest will be displayed and then the error "Directory input...
  9. B

Western Europe Looking for dec M8256 and M8357

Hi all, I'm searching for RX02 floppy interface DEC M8256 (PDP11 unibus) and DEC M8357 (pdp8a, Omnibus) best thanks, Braids.
  10. B

Wang WLTC P/S: Value of R43 needed

Dear Users, I've got a Power Supply PCB of a Wang WLTC with R43 totally cooked. Can be the charging resistor because the Laptop doesn't charge the accu. Does anybody have a Hi-Res picture of such a board with readable rings? the resistor sits when the broad cable is upright lower between L2...
  11. B

Interface Standards IS-11: Help needed

Hi All, I plan to bring alive a Interface standards IS-11 PDP-11 qbus to Camac adapter inside a LeCroy desktop Crate and have the following questions: 1. Does anyone have manuals or a working system? I got this adapter 25 jears ago together with a couple of 5 1/4 drives. I haven't found yet...
  12. B

M8256 in PDP11/84 OK, in 11/04 fails (Grant)

Hi All, I've tried to transfer a RX211 with RX02 from a PDP11/84 to a PDP11/04. When it works in 11/84 it boots without problems, but in the PDP11/04 (core) then the RUM light remains ON same time as a forgotten G727A or an open NPG. When i remove the M8256 and put a G7273 on that slot 6 then...
  13. B

CBM720 with defective crtc

Dear users, I've got a CBM720 fitted with an original MOS 6545A-1, unfortunately unsocketed. When i check the video outputs, all three signals remains high. I've also checked data input with a logic analyzer but no failure found. The question: does i reduce the worth of the machine when i 1...
  14. B

Sord M68K Mark IV: searching for expansion ports pinout

Hi all, I have a 68000 / Z80 hybrid from Sord (Japan) and wish them to expand the memory of the 68k part from 256k to 1MB. The machine does have 3 card edge slots for the 68k part and 2 slots (meant 100s) for the Z80 part. Since no more cards are available and the machine seems to be rare i...
  15. B

Wang OIS-50: Help needed

I've got an old Wang OIS-50 without any documention and disks. Since there was no original harddisk (probably shred) inside I fitted a seagate ST225. When I switch on the machine with a workstation on one of the IWS ports (4 available) then the screen shows random blinking stuff but none to...
Back