• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. O

DUODISK/UNIDISK CABLE UPGRADE KIT and EDD Plus card?

Reading the EDD documentation posted on http://www.brutaldeluxe.fr/products/apple2/imfEDDup/eddplusmanual.pdf, I see that if my drive setup is a DuoDisk, I would need a "DUODISK/UNIDISK CABLE UPGRADE KIT". Does anyone know how this kit looks like? Or where to find one (note a WTB here)? Is...
  2. O

Merlin assembler help: how to exit Edit mode?

I'm using Merlin-8 v. 2.58 disk image found on Asimov, within AppleWin, and while I can enter the Editor, and start typing instructions, I don't know how to exit this mode :(. Documentation states Control-C or Control X "aborts EDIT mode and returns to the editor's command mode" and Control-Q...
  3. O

LODE RUNNER + CFFA3000 question

Hello, I've a question about games that require additional floppies to work, and how to make them work in a CFFA3000 environment: I downloaded the Lode Runner game and its data DSK images from Asimov, but when I boot the game from CFFA3000 USB D1 assignment, my floppy drive (the physical drive...
  4. O

//c questions from a newb

Yes, that's it. That's what my en-US keyboard looks like, and here's the US/French key differences and equivalences: Dec code: 35 64 91 92 93 96 123 124 125 126 Hex code: 23 40 5B 5C 5D 60 7B 7C 7D 7E French chars: ₤ à ° ç § ` é ù è ¨ US chars: # @ [ \ ] ` { | } ~
  5. O

LittleJohn LittleProto future batch?

I missed out one that was for sale on EBay (completly spaced out and didn't even had a chance to bid before it ended (it think it sold for about $75)), but I'm interested in this card (because if I can't find a DDT Prodev card, it looks like maybe one could be built from a LittleProto card?)...
  6. O

WANTED: DDT PRODEV card for Apple II

WTB this debugging card for Apple II. If anyone has one available, please let me know. Thanks!
  7. O

Asimov question

Remember this thread? http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?32441-Asimov-clone I've a follow-up question: how does someone get new content on Asimov? Let's say I've downloaded 3968 DSK/NIB/PO files from the web site referenced in that thread... I haven't yet compared what's...
  8. O

Asimov clone?

As part of this story, I found out about http://nitroroms.com/list/Apple%20II/by-name/page-1. Is that a clone of Asimov? If not, how do they compare?
  9. O

Y-cable for Apple IIe card

The page on Vectronics mentions "The Y-cable is harder to find than the card itself", and how true that is when you see the Ebay activity around this cable whenever there's one listed :huh: I'm reading from here how to make your own cable; has anyone tried? Thanks.
  10. O

Process/utility to copy from 5"25 to 3.5 floppies?

Hello, I've 5"25 floppies from when I had an Apple IIc, and now with an Apple IIc PLUS, I wonder if there's a software that will copy from one format to another. Booting from the Prodos utilities and trying to copy disks, I get an error that says “Different Volume Sizes. When you duplicate a...
Back