• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. E

5 1/4 inch DSDD floppies

Hi, I have about 110 5 1/4 inch DSDD 360 floppy discs, PC format. Most are still sealed in boxes with the original shrink wrap. ~ 40 Nashua brand ~ 40 KAO brand ~ 30 other reformatted Yours for the shipping, or they can be picked up in Nashua NH, or Long Island NY. Erwin Kann
  2. E

Tandy VM-5 monitor available for free

Hello, I have a Tandy VM-5 monochrome (green) monitor, 12 inch screen. It lights up and I believe it will work if hooked up to a system. Its yours if you want it. Its in Southern NH. Erwin Kann
  3. E

DEC VT240 Color terminals

Hi, I have 2 VT240 color terminals available for free, with one monitor, with two keyboards, and one video cable. Both base units work in local mode (didn't connect them to anything) These units are in pretty good shape. I can probably get the monitor for the second unit if you need it, and...
  4. E

ADDS Consul 580/880/980

Hi, I have ADDS (Applied Digital Data Systems) terminals available: 1 - Consul 580. Newer rounded edge housing. Light office computer color, white keyboard. Nextel worn off front. Monitor works, but couldn't get characters to display. (I might be persuaded to fix it if you want...
Back