• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. F

Mac OS 9 OpenGL Driver dev guide?

I'm going to call this "classic by fiat", since Apple has decided that it's "vintage" enough to have stripped most of the content from its website by now, though it's not clear that any of this was ever easily available there to begin with. I'm looking for any guides, sample code, etc. on...
  2. F

SpeedStream 5250 SDSL modem (free)

Basically what the title says. It's gathering dust in the basement; if anyone is still running SDSL, you're welcome to have it for the cost of postage from Philadelphia, PA (19146).
  3. F

Free CR-563-B CD drives

These are semi-proprietary Panasonic bus-interface CD drives. The interface is usually found on ISA Sound Blasters from the mid-'90s and clones. I might have a card or two to spare as well, but I'll have to look. In any case, two available, free if you'll pay shipping. Anyone looking for...
  4. F

Bad CQD-220TM

I acquired a CMD CQD-220TM (QBUS SCSI card) a while back that was working when I got it. Now, however, it's gone flaky; about 4 times out of 5, when I start my 11/23+ up, the thing doesn't respond properly to its CSRs. It's working in a sense, in that I can get the diagnostic utility to copy...
Back