• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

Olivetti M21 (M24) Dead motherboard PAL IC

Hello there. Where are you from? Here you can find all the technical info related to all the versions of motherboards for M24 and M21. I have all the documentation in original version. The listings of all the BIOS versions, all the maintenance manuals and all the Hardware Architecture and...
  2. P

Hopefully the files survived to my hard disk crash. But I see @tpaxia perfectly step in and sent whatever was required. Anyway, I also have a repository of all the PALs also on other Olivetti boards/controllers/motherboards. I am missing some newer BIOSes, especially those who were distributed...
  3. P

Question: is there any application on Android where it's easier to be connected to this forum? A VCCF Android APP.
  4. P

@pevalcas is here and alive. Hope I will be also after tomorrow. @1ST1 and @tpaxia are perfect replacements when I am not here. 😂 Anyway, they still don't know as much as I know on M24. 😂😂 Pay tribute to the master, please. 🤣🤣 Concerning the replacemet of BIOS and PALs, please note they are...
  5. P

Olivetti M20 Character Generator ROM

Hey, you are talking about Olivetti and M20 without me??? For info, the M20 doesn't need a character generator as it hasn't a character/text mode. Everything is bitmapped graphics. The ROM MMI 6381 or equivalent is the segment decoding one 1K per 8 bit. If you have other questions on M20 let me...
  6. P

AT&T VDC600 video board - PICTURES and ROM CONTENTS

Hello dear friends, I am searching high res pictures (front and back) and BIOS ROM contents of an AT&T VDC600 video board that was usually equipping the AT&T PC6386 WGS computers in the late eighties and early nineties. For the BIOS it's easy to make dump of the ROM contents using DEBUG.COM...
  7. P

MATROX PG-640 and PG-1280 Manuals and Drivers

Hello to the VCF members. I'm searching the manuals for the Matrox PG-640 and PG-1280 (and PG-1281) graphics cards sold in the second half of the eighties. Also any drivers, if available or information on these cards. Thanks in advance. Regards, Vincenzo.
  8. P

MATROX PG1280 Board - Required info on the resolutions supported and connector pinout

Dear All, I have an Olivetti PE32 (M380 C with a specific configuration with a 80387 processor, a Matrox PG-1280 board and a large 20" monitor). But I didn't get the monitor with the PC. I would like to know if anybody knows about the pinout for the DB9F video connector. It should be identical...
  9. P

AT&T PC6300 PLUS - UNIX/XENIX DISKS with OS Merge

Hello, as Olivetti manufactured computers collector, I own two AT&T PC6300 PLUS. Unfortunately I'm missing the original Unix/Xenix installation disks adding the OS Merge feature to run DOS programs under Unix. Does anybody have the original Unix installation disks for the AT&T PC6300? I...
Back