• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

AT&T VDC600 video board - PICTURES and ROM CONTENTS

Hello dear friends, I am searching high res pictures (front and back) and BIOS ROM contents of an AT&T VDC600 video board that was usually equipping the AT&T PC6386 WGS computers in the late eighties and early nineties. For the BIOS it's easy to make dump of the ROM contents using DEBUG.COM...
  2. P

MATROX PG-640 and PG-1280 Manuals and Drivers

Hello to the VCF members. I'm searching the manuals for the Matrox PG-640 and PG-1280 (and PG-1281) graphics cards sold in the second half of the eighties. Also any drivers, if available or information on these cards. Thanks in advance. Regards, Vincenzo.
  3. P

MATROX PG1280 Board - Required info on the resolutions supported and connector pinout

Dear All, I have an Olivetti PE32 (M380 C with a specific configuration with a 80387 processor, a Matrox PG-1280 board and a large 20" monitor). But I didn't get the monitor with the PC. I would like to know if anybody knows about the pinout for the DB9F video connector. It should be identical...
  4. P

AT&T PC6300 PLUS - UNIX/XENIX DISKS with OS Merge

Hello, as Olivetti manufactured computers collector, I own two AT&T PC6300 PLUS. Unfortunately I'm missing the original Unix/Xenix installation disks adding the OS Merge feature to run DOS programs under Unix. Does anybody have the original Unix installation disks for the AT&T PC6300? I...
Back