• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Repairing a scanner

So, it's maybe not *that* vintage, perhaps just old, but I have a Canon CanoScan FB 1200s (Flat bed, 1200 DPI optical, SCSI attached) from 1998 or so and it seems like after 16 years the drive belt is pretty worn out. Otherwise the picture quality is awesome. The belt slips a bit and there are...
  2. T

The Complete PC -- "Complete Answering Machine" software for DOS

I happened upon a "Complete Answering Machine" voice board (ISA) but there were no disks with it. I remember my brother had a board like this back in the day and it came with software for DOS to do the outgoing / incoming call maintenance. Does anybody have a copy of this software or know...
  3. T

Power Mac 7600 boot problems

I picked up a power mac 7600/132 with a "Newer Tech DT351C" M300/200 1.0 processor card instead of the standard 604e PowerPC processor. It doesn't have a hard drive. Just came with memory, CD-ROM and the floppy drive. I'm trying to get it to boot. The LED turns on and it used to chime, but...
  4. T

Amdek Video 300 (Composite Greenscreen) Monitor

I have an old Amdek Video 300 (Composite input - Green-screen) monitor that used to accompany a CGA card and my old IBM PC. I remember the video display signal on it "collapsing" so to speak (the display collapsed into a single horizontal line -- this was about 15 years ago probably). Anyways...
Back