• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

WTB: EGA monitor

Looking for an EGA compatible monitor. Shipping is OK but would prefer local pickup around Sonoma County CA. Thanks.
  2. M

WTB: Acorn BBC or ZX Spectrum 128 (USA)

Looking for a BBC Micro or ZX Spectrum 128 (+2, etc). Doesn't need to be working but should at least be in OK cosmetic condition and reasonably complete. Must be willing to ship to the US. Thanks!
  3. M

Wanted: 486 motherboard

I'm looking for a 486 motherboard. I would like one that is compatible with the AMD 5x86 CPU and has PCI and/or VLB slots. Onboard IDE and floppy controller would be nice too but is not required.
  4. M

Wanted: PCjr power transformer

Looking for a power transformer for an IBM PCjr. I'll buy two of them if available. Thanks!
  5. M

IBM PS/2 floppy drive

Looking for an IBM PS/2 compatible floppy. Working drive preferred but I'll buy broken ones if the price is right. Will also take a floppy drive faceplate if you have one (model 50 or 70).
  6. M

Microchannel Sound cards

Looking for a micro channel sound card. I know these are VERY rare, but I'm specifically looking for a Chipchat, Soundblaster MCV or Soundpiper card. I might be interested in other models so let me know what you have. Thanks!
  7. M

Lot of items for sale - Amiga, Mac, PCjr, Ti99, + others

I need to make room for some other projects. All of these are for local pickup near Santa Rosa CA. Amiga 500 - Untested, no power supply. Rev5 motherboard with A501 expansion. ($40) Mac Plus - Complete with keyboard, mouse, system saver, and carry case (not Apple branded). ($60) ColecoVision...
  8. M

Wanted: Apple M0110 keyboard

Looking for a Macintosh keyboard model M0110. This is the one used on the Mac 128 and 512k that doesn't have the number pad built in. Let me know what you have. Thanks!
  9. M

CGA monitor - IBM 5153 or similar

Looking for a compatible monitor for an IBM XT with the original CGA card installed. IBM 5153 is preferred but will consider clones or other non-IBM brands. Let me know what you've got. Thanks!
  10. M

*FREE for local pickup* IBM PS/2 Model 95

Free for pickup, a PS/2 model 95 486. It's equipped with a 486SX 25, 24MB of RAM, and SCSI (2 HDDs and a CD-ROM). Good cosmetic condition, only a few scrapes on the case sides. Floppy drives have not been tested and one appears to be stuck closed. It boots to Windows 3.1 but I have not tested it...
  11. M

Feeler: Mac TV, Color Classic, SE, 165c, 180 + more in Sonoma County CA

Putting a feeler out to see if there's any interest. Prefer local pickup due to size and weight, smaller items I might ship. I'm more interested in moving the bigger stuff. Macintosh TV (works. Have the black keyboard and mouse, but no remote) Color Classic (works. Some scuffs on the front...
  12. M

Amiga 2000 motherboard revisions

I've got an A2000, board is marked as a Revision 6 on the front left corner. Apparently these boards are known as "revision 6.x", from 6.2 to 6.4. My question is: how do you tell the difference between them? I've seen it on a few sites that ECS chipset machines were 6.3 or 6.4 and that 6.2...
  13. M

Stride Micro 440

Found a Stride Micro 440 this weekend. No keyboard or display with it. I'm assuming it's meant to be used with a terminal of some sort, there are a bunch of RJ-45 jacks on the back (serial ports?). What should I do to get this thing useable and what should I expect from it capability-wise?
  14. M

Problem with Asante EN/SC

I am trying to troubleshoot an EN/SC SCSI to Ethernet adapter and have run into a dead end. When connected to my SE30 (system 7.5.3), the machine will hang at the screen "Welcome to Macintosh" at the point just before extensions start to load. I can get to the finder with extensions off but the...
  15. M

AST Premium Exec 386SX/20 missing power supply

I have the AST Advantage! NB-SX25, a very similar model with the 8-pin mini din plug. The PSU is 5V 1A. Pinout is: 1-4 - 5V 5-8 - GND
  16. M

IRD PC Booster - need info

Found this chip today. I have heard of the 386 to 486 upgrades but not a 286 to 486 one. Do these require any sort of software to run them or is it just a drop in piece? I can imagine this won't perform nearly as well as a real 486. picture is a little blurry, sorry.
  17. M

WTB: Diamond Edge 3D card

I'm looking for the Diamond Edge 3D PCI card. This is the one that uses the Nvidia NV1 chip and has Sega Saturn controller ports. I know these are pretty rare, but I'm hoping that someone here has got one. I have a number of other PCI and ISA video cards (including Voodoo 2 PCI) that I could...
  18. M

Parting out IBM PS/2 Model 30

Got a PS/2 model 30 (8086) off of eBay but it arrived damaged from poor packaging. Case is wrecked but it still has some good parts. Power supply, planar, and floppy drive all work. Also have the ISA riser, a floppy controller card (FRU 72X6757), face plate for floppy and hard drives, and...
  19. M

PS/2 Model 30 case plastic

Got a PS/2 30 (8086) on ebay the other day, but it arrived with smashed plastic due to poor packing. I'm looking for the front panel and the top cover. Let me know what you've got. thanks! EDIT: Going to part it out instead. Mods please delete this thread.
  20. M

Free: Minitel in Sonoma County CA

Getting rid of my U.S. Videotel terminal. This was the short-lived US version of the Minitel. Seems to work, but of course the network doesn't exist anymore. It could possibly be used as a serial terminal (6-pin DIN on the back for serial) but I'm not interested in messing with it. Free for...
Back