• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. K

Amiga 500 power supply FS

Amiga 500 power supply brick F/S. Untested, asking $10.00 + s&h from chicago. It worked last time I checked it years ago. Money back guarantee. 600/600 positive ebay record 12 years running.
  2. K

Are bad ramchips common?

I recently came across 4 Apple //e consoles. All of them had bad ram chips of some sort or other. Failed diagnostics and garbage on screen. Or something like that. Is this unusual? OR do you think that that ram chips of that era are not as durable as the other standard logic gates? I recall...
  3. K

In process of cracking saturn navigator

In process of cracking saturn navigator, if anyone has the A2-3D1 package, it would enable me to complete this project. Then it can be made available to the community with documentation.
  4. K

Apple II and III mega-haul coming up for sale soon..

To get the word out, this all going to be for sale soon. Much of it has come from an estate sale. Most likely as a complete package. This lists about 1/3 of the stuff I have, more pics to come. I can't begin to imagine the cost of shipping on this. So a pickup is advisable. I also have not set a...
  5. K

BallyBasic cartridge in gatefold box with manual and overlay.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114688480094930960522/Ballybasic BallyBasic cartridge in gatefold box with manual and overlay. Just make an offer, I'll ship from chicago usa area, est cost for shipping is about $7.00
  6. K

WTB: Saybrook 68000 card for apple II series, will pay top$

WTB: Saybrook 68000 card for apple II series, should have documentation and disks. I will pay absolutely top dollar for it.
  7. K

SubLogic's Saturn Navigator

Is there a need for this? I have an original copy with an original manual, still in the bag. I was considering scanning the manual and cracking the software, or at least making a .nib image for use with Applewin emulator. I've never seen Saturn Navigator on any FTP site or anything.
Back