• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

My IBM Collection

Think first, then do... (aka the VGA card does not fit the MDA screen) 5170 on the table, 5160 on the ground
  2. P

My IBM 5150 so far.

Expansion unit.... Colour screen.... *drool* That looks really nice! One major comment... try to get a nice desk for this baby. Something as nice as this deserves a prettier place with more space. Like this:
  3. P

My IBM Collection

The collection has grown a bit since the first post: IBM 5170 from 1985, 512KB RAM, EGA, original HDD. (I had to use a spare MDA card and screen for I have no suitable screen) No picture yet, but a very late model IBM 5160! (Case inspection is 29th of May 1987) 640KB mainboard IBM 20MB HDD...
  4. P

My IBM Collection

Well I only started collecting a few months ago, but everything is coming together nicely: 2 working 5150 machines: Left: 4,77MHz 8088, 640Kb RAM, Seagate ST-251 20MB HDD, 1x 360Kb DS/DD Tandon 5.25" drive. MDA graphics. Right: 4,77MHz 8088, 448Kb RAM, 2x Tandon 5.25" 360Kb DS/DD drives. MDA...
  5. P

What kind of Quadram board is this?

I bought to 5150's this weekend and one of these machines had a Quadram card in it. Looking at the card it's obvious to me it's a memory expansion card. However I have no clue as to the type and the jumper settings. Can anyone enlighten me?
  6. P

IBM 5155 and AST SixPakPlus issue

Hello all, I decided to give my IBM 5155 some period hardware updates; some more memory and perhaps in the future a small harddrive. Well I managed to find a AST ramcard, but I am not having much luck with it at the moment :( Thanks to one of the forum members who posted the scanned manuals of...
Back