• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. F

TOPS20 compilation trouble

After successfully compiling and running a hello world assembly program on TOPS20, I tried something a bit more complicated: TITLE HACK SEARCH MONSYM HACK: SKIPA 4,[^D4] HACK0: SOJL 4,TRAILL SETZB 1,3 HACK1: TLNE 1,777777 JRST HACK0 MOVE 2,1...
  2. F

FS: P112 single board computer kits (Z180 CPU, runs CP/M et al)

I still have lots of P112 kits available for sale. See http://661.org/p112/ A P112 is a single-board computer that you solder together yourself. It provides a Z180 CPU, floppy drive ports, RTC, serial ports, a parallel port, and stackable expansion slot. It's capable of running regular CP/M...
  3. F

Briel micro-Altair front panel artwork

The later editions of Briel's micro-Altair come with an unpainted stripe along the bottom of the front panel. In this area is a sticker reading "Briel Computers Altair 8800micro COMPUTER". I recently discovered that the laser cutter at my local hackerspace can be used to engrave and blacken...
  4. F

FS: Brand-new P112 Z180 computer kits, run CP/M, ZSDOS, UZI-180, etc

I still have a bunch of P112 computer kits available. What is this? It's a semi-complete kit that yields a computer nominally running CP/M or similar operating systems. You get a PCB with the CPU (a Zilog Z180) and Super-IO chips already mounted. The rest of the parts are through-hole for...
  5. F

Seeking Compaq Portable brightness knob

I'm in the process of restoring a Compaq Portable. One thing it's missing is the brightness knob. Does anyone here have one to spare, sell, or trade?
  6. F

Unified and updated 1MB SRAM and ROM card

As an exercise in learning KiCAD, I decided to reimplement James Pearce's 1-megabyte ISA memory board. Aside from learning KiCAD, my desires for this project are to rework the board so it uses a standard bracket, find someone to make it with hard gold fingers, and shoehorn in the circuitry of...
  7. F

Open preordering for P112 kits

I'm now ready to take orders for P112 kits from people who didn't get onboard the Kickstarter project. For a complete kit (board and all parts that solder or plug into it), the cost is $200 to addresses inside the US $215 outside the US. If you want one, go to http://661.org/p112 and push...
  8. F

New run of P112 CP/M computer kits

Since I ran out of P112 kits last year, I've been asked multiple times to produce more. The critical thing in doing this is financing the project. So, I've set up a Kickstarter.com project to get things going. There are some differences in the kits this time round. The big one is that I'm no...
  9. F

Seeking pdp 11/70 front panel with bezel

Does someone out there have a front panel from a pdp 11/70 with the white bezel for sale or trade? I'm looking for the standard red and purple color scheme, not the decdatasystems or csi variants.
Back