• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

Presto PPC Driver

I have a Sonnet Presto PPC 100mhz card that I would like to install into a Quadra 700. I have been looking for their MAC OS enabler software or driver disks that would allow me to install O.S. 8.5/8.6 Every single page or link I have tried leads me to a non existent website. Anyone have these...
  2. B

Help needed and possible items for sale...

Greetings VCF, I work on modern computers (not really a vintage guy) and "scrap recycle" them as a hobby on the side. I have had success in the past selling older vintage items on here and eBay. I currently have a "surplus" of older equipment that I want to sell or scrap and I'm struggling to...
  3. B

Two older compaq laptops

I have two older hp/compaq laptops I am considering scrapping, but as usual I wanted to provide the vintage computer community a chance to purchase or share some input. First computer is a Compaq LTE Lite 4/25c (w/12meg of RAM); it has a little cosmetic wear. But is in good condition. It will...
  4. B

Keyboard Help

I have in my possession two Mtek K104 keyboards... With the research I have done apparently there are some that are more desirable then others. For example there are two on eBay. One is $260 and has a "light blue slider" and the other one is listed for $3... I have a couple pictures in my...
  5. B

Various 486 parts

I have four 486 related machines im about to scrap All from a clean one owner. I may be able to test some of them lightly if need be. I Thought I would list some details here. If you have any interest or questions just PM me. First computer is a Gateway p5-100 (2000) large tower with...
  6. B

386 Stuff

I recycle Computers part time. Came across two 386 era computers this weekend. The components were in those huge 30+inch tall towers so I decided to carefully remove the compontry from them. Fiqured no one would want the towers. Below is a list of the parts and a blurry picture (sorry)... If...
  7. B

Compaq AT Keyboard

Now sure if anyone would be interested in this or not. Its a 1993ish AT Compaq keyboard. Not 100% sure it works but it is basically a one owner (excluding me) keyboard and in good shape. I was told the last time it was plugged in it worked. Pics below. PM me if you have any interest. Top...
  8. B

Help Identifying a keyboard

Found this keyboard at an estate sale this weekend. Was curious if anyone here could help me determine what it is or if it has any "Vintage" or collector value. Looks like a replacement part manufactured in 1989. Front of the keyboard. http://www.flickr.com/photos/64582621@N08/6906532263/ Back...
  9. B

Televideo TS-380

*EDIT MY BAD IT's a TS-803* Just aquired one of these. Don't know very much about them. It does not appear to turn on. I am planning on scraping it but fiqured I would post here first to see if anyone wants it. Thanks Front http://www.flickr.com/photos/64582621@N08/6819317735/ Back...
  10. B

2 Apple Computers

I have two apple computers I am about to scrap... If you have any interest here are the details as best as I can describe. Apple Quadra 840av with no hardrive Apple Power PC8500/120 with no hardrive I received these computers (along with many others) from a gentleman who had basically kept...
  11. B

HP Portable Vectra CS

This has been sitting in my home for the past 15 years. I do not have the power supply for it so I cannot see if it boots up. It did work the last time I tried it many moons ago. Getting ready to scrap it but thought I would see if anyone had an interest in it...
  12. B

99/4 Peripheral Expansion System, Model php1200

Was going to put this on ebay, but fiqured I would post here first. I have seen 2 sell for around $100 on ebay. It powers on and lights up but I do not have the ability to test it beyond that. If this appeals to any of you PM me and will chat. Thanks...
Back