• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Early Apple II+

Can you help me. I have an early Apple II+ for a project and I want to make sure it's not anything special before I do anything with it. I don't know the differences between the REV nor what their values are. I want to learn can anyone teach me more?
  2. A

Best ways to clean keys

I have some keys that I have to press a couple of times on my apple ][+ to get them to register. Do they just need to be cleaned and if so what's the best way to clean them?
  3. A

how to turn a Macintosh 1mb computer into a monochrome monitor (ie add composite vid

I have a Mac 1mb that is broken but the monitor is fine. I want to take it apart and making into a monitor for a project I am working on. All I really need is RCA video (yellow composite) in. How can I do this?
  4. A

Does anyone have a Brain Board for sell?

Hey guys I am in great need and running out of options does anyone have a brain board they want to sell? Or anyone that can make me one? If you don't know what I am talking about here is the link. http://www.willegal.net/appleii/brainboard.htm
  5. A

Run apple 1 cassette programs on an apple II?

Can you run an apple 1 cassette program are apple II?
  6. A

Best Apple 1 replica?

Hey guys I know u can help me with this. I am looking for a replica of an Apple 1 computer. This what I am looking for though. I want to find one assembled and tested. I want to have have it have an input for me to plug in an iPod which I am going to have .wav formats of the programs on. Instead...
  7. A

Briel Replica One computer

I am seriously thinking about getting their apple one replica. Does anyone know much about it? I have a little knowledge of soldering so I can trying to debate and decide whether I should get the kit or the one that's all together and tested. Trying to see if it is not worth fooling with the kit...
  8. A

Diagnose Apple //e please Help!

I am new to this fourm, i appolgize if i am breaking any rules i need help with my apple iie. When I preform my computer self-diagnostic test (solid apple-control-reset) it preforms the test and at the end it shows up with the error message *RAM 01000000 Does anyone know what that means...
Back