• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Y

CoCo 2 Keyboards

Looking to buy 2 CoCo 2 keyboards.
  2. Y

Atari 400 B-Key Aftermarket Keyboard

Looking to purchase a full B-key Keyboard or set of replacement keys. Not sure what a fair price would be. $40 plus S&H? Live in Erie, PA 16508 USA
  3. Y

C=64 Breadbin

From USA for shipping costs, am looking to buy working Grey Function key C=64 (or beige key "Aldi" style). Fair cosmetic condition - logo in place, no cracks or chips. No box or wires wanted. Looking to spend about $40 with shipping.
  4. Y

Analog Joystick Part

Hello, I'm looking for a plastic potentometer arm that will fit in a Deluxe Tandy Joystick.
  5. Y

Converting Files?

Is there a way to use a PC to transfer .bin COCO files to JV1 or JVC disk format? I have a bin I'd like to use on my floppy emulator but I don't think it can convert Bin files.
  6. Y

WTB TI-99/4A Editor Assembler Cartrdige

Looking for just the cartridge. Hoping to spend 25 to 30 dollars with shipping. Live in Erie, PA 16508 USA/Canada preferred
  7. Y

EA-3 Games Without EA?

I have finally gotten up and running using YLOAD for EA5 games but now I'm wondering if there is a way to load EA3 games without Editor Assembler.
  8. Y

Large SD Cards and Classic WB Lite

So I have a 16gb SD card formatted with SFS while using Classic WB Full in WinUAE. It is recognized and everything appears to be where it should. However, I want to use it on a stock Amiga 1200 as the hard disk. Seeing that CWB Full is for an Amiga with higher specs, I set up CWB Lite in...
  9. Y

Workbench on 1200 using HXC

I was looking at using the HXC to load up Workbench on an Amiga 1200. In addition to the original disks that I could rip, I have a bunch of ADF images for workbench. There are a lot of them though and I can't tell if need them all or just certain ones. Just as an example, here are all the ADF...
  10. Y

CUE 30th Anniversary Open House

Formed in March 1982 around the Radioshack CoCo, the Computer Users of Erie (CUE) group has changed over the years to keep pace with the ever-evolving world of computers. But this year you can come help them celebrate their 30th anniversary and take a trip down memory lane! Various vintage...
  11. Y

PCJR Joystick Pot Value

I have been trying to find out the potentiometer value for the PCJr joystick because I read an intimation that they do not use the standard PC 100k pots. Does anyone know the pot value?
Back