• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

Timex Sinclair 1500 - No Video

Hi there, I just got this TS 1500, and I'm trying to get it working but I'm new to computers of this era so I need some advice. Using a multimeter here is what I know: -The power supply provides 9 Volts. -The computer exhibits voltages internally, which (perhaps naively) suggests to me that...
  2. D

//c questions from a newb

So... what does that mean? This //c uses a non-standard set of characters and keyboard? It does have some unusual symbols on the keyboard, but I just figured it was the french-canadian localization.
  3. D

//c questions from a newb

Hey all, just got my hands on a //c and I have some questions for those of you who are more informed. It seems to be in good shape physically, but when I do the whole "ctrl-shift-reset" trick I don't get the open bracket prompt like I expect, instead I get this one. Its like two S's in one...
  4. D

Want to play with 3d

Hey there, I've never owned an Amiga, but I've always been interested in CG so the Amiga has ALWAYS been on my radar. I've been getting into oldschool 3d stuff lately, and I've been dying to see what early versions of Turbo Silver and 3ds max were like. With that in mind I'm wondering what...
  5. D

Can You Help Identify a Nubus OrangeMicro PC card?

Hey all, Sorry to start off on this forum with a question like this, but I am really interested in getting this working. I acquired this card off of Beachycove on 68kMLA. http://www.flickr.com/photos/35134131@N03/4428464274/ Its a 486 OrangeMicro MS-DOS card with Math Coprocessor. I've...
Back