• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Midwest Wanted: Commodore Colt

I am looking for a working Commodore Colt. Had one as a kid and haven't seen one since.
  2. T

Midwest WTB: Enter key for C128

I am looking for the "ENTER" key for the C128 by the number keypad. I will also need spring and plunger. Thanks in advance.
  3. T

IBM PCjr Monitor issue

I have a working IBM PCjr with matching 4863 monitor. The only problem is when I plug the monitor in and power her up I get green horizontal lines going across the screen and nothing I do will fix it. I took it apart and played around with everything I could adjust but nothing helped. Any ideas?
  4. T

WTB: Commodore Colt Computer

I am looking for a reasonably priced Commodore Colt computer. Prefer the 2 disk drive version.
  5. T

CDTV interest check

I have a CDTV model CD1500. I am thinking about letting go. Is there any interest for these? Mine is CIB with all original packing material and paperwork. This is the CDTV Professional setup.
  6. T

TRS-80 Model II keyboard

Just as title sates, I am looking for a working Model 2 keyboard. I have $$ or can trade.
  7. T

Apple II Pllus question

I just picked up a really nice Apple II Plus with a RAM card in it. It appears to be a clone of the 16k Microsoft RAMCard as it looks exactly the same minus the Microsoft printed on board. I do not know much about these type of cards. There is a ribbon with a chip adapter on the end that plugs...
  8. T

Vintage Computer Show (West Allis, WI) June 9, 2013

We have a new show setup for June 9, 2013 at Burnham Bowl in West Allis, WI. We are currently looking for vendors who would like to sell at the show We are in talks with getting a few guest speakers/demonstrators to come in and talk There will be plenty of 8-bit goodness for sale and...
  9. T

Wanted: Commodore Colt (US only)

I am looking for a working Commodore Colt with keyboard. I prefer US only for shipping reasons. WI area would be even better. Thanks.
  10. T

For Sale: Silver Label Commodore 64 very low serial number

I am selling a 100% working low serial number silver label Commodore 64. In US but will ship worldwide. Open to reasonable offers.
  11. T

For Sale: Complete Commodore 128d in original box

Selling my 100% complete and working 128d with all documents and software. The only downfall is the keyboard has yellowed a bit but actual unit is original color. Accepting offers at this time.
  12. T

Commodore books and magazines question

I was able to acquire a very large size Commodore collection basically for free. In the collection are a lot of books and magazines. The books vary in content but appear to be mostly programming. The magazines are complete runs of Ahoy, Run, Compute and a few others from 1982-1992. Question is...
  13. T

Trs-80 dt-1

I was recently given a TRS-80 DT-1 data terminal. Does anyone have any experience with one? I was hoping to figure out a way to connect it to a PC or a TRS-80.
  14. T

Commodore 64 Silver Labels.

Are they really that rare or hard to come by? I bought a lot a few months ago that had two in it. One has a low serial S00004102 and the other has no serial sticker. Is there another way to find serial numbers? Maybe on motherboard?
  15. T

My humble collection

Before my divorce years ago I had an entire garage full of stuff but sadly lost it all in the divorce. My current collection is but a shadow of what use to be. 4 Commodore Vic-20s 5 Commodore 64s 2 Commodore 128s (one slim and one 128d) Apple IIe 2 Apple IIcs (one has IIe card) 2 Apple IIgs' 2...
  16. T

TRS-80 Color Computer A-bus

I just recently bought an original Color Computer lot and in the lot I found an Alpha Products A-bus setup. Does anyone know anything about it? Cant find much online about it.
Back