• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

Lifetime support?

My assumption is they expect storage density/price to keep falling such that in 5 years, 20TB will be very cheap.
  2. C

Lifetime support?

Did you read the 100 pages of EULA :-) I'm sure all the edge cases are covered there :-)
  3. C

Has anyone here played with any of the RISC-V micros?

I have the CH32V003/203 developers kit which is probably what you're talking about. Have done some tinkering with the StarFive board too.
  4. C

eBay pricing policy?

Prices are all over the place on eBay. Not much logic to it and not much point trying to figure it out. For used items the sold items search is good for establishing price history. I have my own search system using the developer API so I add a watch so I can snag deals fast. For stuff...
  5. C

Advent of Computing - New podcast on the block

Thanks for this. Added it to my list of podcasts.
  6. C

Pacific Northwest WANTED: Transputer B008/clone ISA card [international shipping ok]

Looking to buy a Transputer ISA card. Model B008 or one of the (many) clones of it is preferred. i.e multiple TRAMs. I'm located in Oregon USA but I suspect shipping will be required.
  7. C

What would your computing machine of choice be at specific years?

Acorn Atom. Late 1970s. BBC Model A. Early 1980s. Atari ST. Mid 1980s. All long ago donated to the e-recycling by my mother :)
  8. C

Alacron FT200

Bump. Still looking for software.
  9. C

Alacron FT200

I have an Alacron FT200-AT card. It's basically the ISA version of http://alacron.com/clientuploads/FT-200-PCI.PDF I have the manuals but it didn't include any software. I cannot tell if Alacron are still in business. The website is up, email doesn't bounce. Calls are never answered, they...
  10. C

Thomson 4120 Monitor

I know this monitor was used by a lot of Commodore owners (Amiga, C128 etc) so I thought I'd ask here for info. Does anyone have the owners manual? Google yielded nothing. Even better a repair manual (in case I ever need to repair it). I'm looking for the owners manual to determine what...
  11. C

WTD: UP1500/UP2000+ Alpha/AXP motherboard

Looking for a Samsung UP1500 or API UP2000+ Alpha motherboard (both are PC/ATX form factor) including CPUs. Needs to be working and priced realistically (12 years old). Will also consider entire system based on these motherboards. I'm located in Portland, Oregon. Appreciate reply via...
Back