• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Z

64k DRAM "TMS4164-12NL"

Hey guys, I've got some "TMS4164-12NL" 64k DRAMs from Texas Instruments laying around here for a long period of time. Now I want to use them but could not find any datasheets for them. Can you help me out? Z80 Fan
  2. Z

Sharp Pocket PC 1402 - How to get in Assembler mode

Hi, I have an old 1402 Pocket PC from Sharp here. I've read that it is possible to get into a "hidden" Assembler mode. My question is: How do I get into this mode and how does it work? What are the Commands for the 1402 in Assembler mode? I've heard, that the Processor of the Sharp 1402 is...
  3. Z

2716 pin compatible EPROMS

Hi, a small update: today arrived my package with 3 2716 EPROMS: EPROM 1+2 are from a unknown factory. EPROM 3 is from Texas Instruments (2516 is pin compatible) I also ordered an EPROM-eraser at ebay...
  4. Z

Hello, here are the schematics of a small and an extended Single Board Computer. EPROM programmer Simple Z80 Single Board Computer Extended Z80 Computer [CPU card] Extended Z80 Computer [RAM/EPROM card]
  5. Z

Hello, im going to build a Z80-PC based on an old book from 1983. In the book, a chip with the name of 2716 is used. I am looking for a compatible chip, because the chip is no longer produced. Greetings from an 12 year old electric engineer from germany P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, I'm...
Back