• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Calling All Hands - Yamaha C1 Laptop Expansion Slot

Cool, will try it on mine when I get back to it. And you are welcome for all the measurements used to make the card.
  2. T

Also note, there was no beeps or anything on this set. I think the prior edit had some kind of post beeping going on.
  3. T

Hello! Just came back to check the thread and was surprised to see an update! So. I took your 64K ROM file from the zip file and loaded it into my EPRROM programmer software. Split it using it's feature to make two 8 bit chips. Programmed. Installed the ROMs and nothing happened on power up...
  4. T

IMSAI 8080 / RAM17 / NorthStar / VSG / 88-2SIO and CP/M

Hello all. Back at it. Trying to get IMSAI 8080 system running both Northstar DOS and CP/M. My system is: - IMSAI 8080 with original CPU card. - 88-2SIO board which features two serial ports (Altair style) and a monitor ROM. - Just got Godbout RAM 17 w/ 64K, currently top 16K is...
  5. T

Any Sun Microsystems collectors in the Northern Virginia area?

Any younger Sun Microsystems collectors in the NoVA area? I have a full Ultra 5 system w/ CRT monitor + type 6 + mouse, and a sun E250 (no side skins was racked.) Looking for a good home for these.
  6. T

IMSAI 8080 noob, how to use?

Hello all! I've owned an IMSAI 8080 for a number of years now -- but I have never quite figured out how to use it / get it working. My system has 6 x 8K boards in it, that seem to be addressed properly. There is a Northstar Floppy controller which I'm ignoring for now, it's hard sectored...
  7. T

Troubleshooting dead 286 motherboard - Yamaha C1

Hello all! I'm trying to troubleshoot a Yamaha C1 286 "music" laptop. It is a 286 laptop that features a lot of midi ports. CGA screen, no battery, heavy as hell. The midi ports and SMPTE are the only redeeming features. It's been on my list for ever, had it for a while, but can't make...
  8. T

Wanted: 5.25" boot disk, IMSAI 8080, Northstar MDC-A4 floppy controller

Hello all! I'm trying to get my Imsai 8080 up and running. I have the system but zero disks for it. It has the original 8080 processor card, but has the Northstar 5.25" floppy and MDC-A4 controller. The serial board looks pretty prototype, with the only real markings bieng CC-8 in...
Back