• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

Ampro Littleboard Plus - Mdisk

Thankyou for this reference. I don't know why that did not show up in my searches. By the way the article does have a schematic so good news!
  2. C

Ampro Littleboard Plus - Mdisk

Does anyone know where I could get info about Terry Hazen's Mdisk card for the Ampro Littleboard? I have done multiple searches on the Internet and can only find obscure references in the BP Bios manual. Apparently BP was run on the Ampro LB with banked memory using the Mdisk. It would be nice...
  3. C

Compupro Mdrive-h driver for non-Compupro machines

Just wondering if anybody out there has a copy of Mdrive.com for the Compupro Mdrive-H. This was the driver for S100 computers other than Compupro's own machines which had the driver incorporated into the BIOS. One made space for mdrive.com above CP/M and just loaded it. Very simple. I have...
  4. C

KAYPRO and KayFreHD as a hard disk module

Aha! That explains a lot. Unfortunately my Wellon VO-280 crapped out on me last night. I am getting a new programmer but it il be a week before I get it. In the meantime here is a picture of my Kaypro board. The serial number on the left bottom is 3974 and the board is marked 44/84. The little...
  5. C

Heath HT-11 OS

I recently acquired a Heath H11 which I have now been able to get running with the monitor rom. Before I invest a pile of money in a WH-27 disk drive though I am wondering if anyone knows where to get a copy of the HT-11 operating system. I have hunted all over the web with no luck at all. I...
Back