• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

"JCC IOS-2" floppy/multi-IO/clock 8bit ISA card ... jumper settings needed

The settings are: COM1: 3F8h LPT1: 278h gameport: 201h clock: enabled bios: CA00-CC00 J1&J2 seem to be LPT related J3&J4 are most likely COM related J5, J6, J7, J8? J9: enable floppy controller? The bios has a soft-set for the floppy-type (360k, 1.2m, 720k, 1.44m). it remembers the setting...
  2. S

Inboard 386/PC 2mb expansion CLONE

As there is a lot of demand for new 2 and 4 mb expansion boards for the Inboard 386/PC, I had originally begun to develop a clone of that card. I had lost interest a few months into development and left the further work on my PCB layouts alone. Harrison Frasier has contacted me a few weeks ago...
  3. S

Wanted: Inboard 386 and 4Mb memory expansion

Im looking for the non parity version of the Inboard 386. I already own several parity versions of the Inboard 386. Difference between parity and non-parity version: parity version: 9 (256kx1) ram chips per column non parity: 8 (256kx1) ram chips per column Im looking for the 4Mb expansion for...
  4. S

help needed with Micro Expander Model 1

Hi all, i'm new to the whole S100 experience. My main hobby are Apple II computers but i had the wish to try something new :-) I bought a rare S100 system, that should be compatible to the TRS80 or SOL computer. The unit has 2k of 2114 type Sram (4 chips) for memory (it seems) and is...
  5. S

Vintage Micro Music on Youtube

Hi, I'm beginning to reach new locations on my journey through the history of Apple II music. Vintage Micro Music on Youtube OR just search for "Vintage Micro Music" on youtube. As the audio of the Youtube videos is ... just ok, i would still recommend my soundcloud account for the best...
  6. S

bare Inboard 386

Im looking for a bare Inboard 386 PC. No Processor, memory Board or FPU needed. I fried my working Inboard 386 while trying to clone the 4mb memory expansion. All attempts to replace the defective PAL(s) have proven to be fruitless since the other Inboard 386 i have seems to be defective in...
  7. S

Carte Blanche 2.0 FPGA expansion board final stage

It looks like Steve has begun the final stages of the preproduction for the CB20 About 70-80 cards are already reserved: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqUD-1FjUTjkdENPYmdMTVhBQTRxWkxUUEhLSjV4LVE&usp=sharing#gid=0 There is only be ONE run planned (right now) and if anyone is...
  8. S

8088/8086 accelerators and modifications

Hi, i have modified several accelerator cards für 8088-based PCs. My first try was with 286 accelerators (Orchid TwinTurbo, Breakthru,...). I have archived good results in terms of speed. Some Boards could reach 20mhz with new sram (15ns) and a 25mhz-class Harris 286. I replaced the 286 with a...
  9. S

8088/8086 accelerators and modifications

Hi, i have modified several accelerator cards für 8088-based PCs. My first try was with 286 accelerators (Orchid TwinTurbo, Breakthru,...). I have archived good results in terms of speed. Some Boards could reach 20mhz with new sram (15ns) and a 25mhz-class Harris 286. I replaced the 286 with a...
Back