• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. H

C64 needs VIC chip

Hi all, I have a couple of C64's in need of the VIC II 6567 chip. Since these are long boards, the VIC II 8582 would also work. I can find PAL versions, but not many NTSC. I checked out the KWARI replacement, but no info on yet on when they will begin on the NTSC version. Thanks Howard W1ARQ
  2. H

New England Looking for PDS card for MDS DIO S-100 Floppy controller, and/or any TDL/XITAN S-100 hardware

Hello, I have a IMSAI MDS DIO Floppy Disk Controller S-100 card, but unfortunately the PDS (Programmable Data Separator) daughter board has been, well, separated from the DIO card. I'd be interested in purchasing even a dead set for repair. Also looking for any Technical Design Labs cards and/or...
  3. H

Looking for PDS for IMSAI MDS DIO board.....

Manage to acquire an IMSAI MDS DIO S-100 floppy controller, but unfortunately it is missing the PDS (Programmable Data Separator) board. I would be interested if someone has one to trade/sell. Thanx for your time......W1ARQ
  4. H

Escape Code terminal editor that runs in MS/PCdos

I wondered if anyone knew of an editor that runs under DOS 3.3 that would strictly use escape codes. As an example, in the old days when Unix first arrived. it did not have a GUI interface (as in XTERM), everything was serial. In order to edit files, you used vi or similar. The system had no...
  5. H

Omni II (Kaypro) with bad crt board...

Hello all; In this last week I recently became the father of an Omni II (which is a Kaypro II disguised as a logic analyzer). I have pretty much got it back in service, replacing all the caps on the Astec PS, refurbishing the keyboard with a replaced keyswitch, and the like. I reached a dead...
  6. H

WTB: Docs for Fox MT-80Z

delete this please (why are we not allowed to delete our own threads?) 73's de KB1ARQ
Back