• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

Texas 486 era drives, etc.

All were recently pulled from a working system: - TEAC FD-55GFR 1.2MB 5.25" FLOPPY DISK DRIVE $39 - Teac FD-235HF 1.44 MB 3.5" Floppy Drive $14 - Media Vision Pro Audio Spectrum 16 ISA sound card $39 - Wearnes CDD-110 2X CD-ROM Drive with controller card $15 Discount for multiple item...
  2. D

Fixed Disk Controller failure!

So everything was working great and then this happened. When I hit F1 to go into Setup and try to "Enable the Built-In IDE Controller," once I reboot, it goes back to Disable. TIA
  3. D

NEC motherboard battery?

Can anyone please tell me where the damn battery is on this (486SX) NEC motherboard? I'm thinking maybe its the weird black tubular thing but I can't say for sure... TIA
  4. D

Texas Diamond Stealth PCI video cards - $20 each

All pulled from fully functional systems. Currently posted on eBay with higher prices: - Diamond Stealth 64 2001 S3 Trio64V+ 2MB PCI Video Card 1996 - Diamond S3 TRIO32 Stealth SE VGA PCI Video Card 1994 - Diamond Stealth 64 DRAM T PCI Video Card S3 Trio64 VGA - 1994 - Diamond Stealth 64 DRAM...
  5. D

Texas Mid to late 90's video cards

Mid to late 90's video cards: $10 each. * ATI Rage IIC AGP * ATI MACH64 PCI * Trident 3DImage 9750 AGP * Cirrus Logic CL-GD5446BV-HC-A PCI All came from fully functional systems. Buy all four and I'll cover shipping! Thank you!
  6. D

Texas Packard Bell boxed computer 1995

Complete with Best Buy price tag. The tamper seal (foil sticker) is still intact on the case so it's never been opened. A couple pieces of the original styrofoam were lost at one point so I made my own padding. The monitor's original box was lost too so it's in a custom box. Attachable...
  7. D

Texas 1975 BYTE magazine lot (5) including #1 - SOLD

Last lot of BYTE magazines: 1975 Sept #1, Oct #2, Nov #3 and Dec #4 (x2). All in great shape. Please see pictures... I would think that some day you'll start seeing these graded like comics! $OLD.
  8. D

Texas 1976 Byte Magazine run (13 issues)

13 total, all in pretty nice shape. Two of the November issue. No mailing labels on any of them. January issue has some light gunk on the back cover (see last pic). Media Mail shipping, so very reasonable. $150 plus shipping. Thank you!
  9. D

Texas 1978 BYTE magazines (x7) = $75

Sorry I couldn't edit my other post... I decided to sell these in smaller lots by year. $75 with FREE shipping in the USA. That's about $10 per issue! 1-1978 2-1978 3-1978 4-1978 7-1978 8-1978 10-1978
  10. D

Texas Byte and Dr. Dobbs Journal of Computer CO lot - #1's, etc. (1975-78)

Wanting to see if there's any interest on this forum before I put these on eBay... BYTE 9/75 through 1978 and Dr. Dobbs Journal of Computer Calisthenics & Orthodontia 1/76 through 1978. BYTE mags are in great shape... Dr. Dobbs are mixed as they were made a little differently than other mags...
  11. D

Rocky Mountains Vintage 486 & Pentium CPU lot

All were pulled from working systems. Two bonus heatsinks as well. Socket 3's I believe. $99 shipped for everything. Will NOT part it out. Thank you! Pentium MMX 166 Pentium 100 Intel 486 DX2-50 Intel 486 SX2-50
  12. D

Rocky Mountains Vintage NEC APC-H412 Mechanical Keyboard - $100 shipped

I've used this off and on over the years for testing but for the most part it has been stored away in a tote. No issues with it functionally at all. Could use a little cleaning on the cord. Thank you.
  13. D

Rocky Mountains 14 - 8" IBM Floppy Disks in sleeves w/ 3M box - $20

Lot of 14 8" Floppy Disks in sleeves w/ 3M box - IBM labelled and one BASF. These have been in storage for a long long time but they were kept in a tote inside the house so it was climate controlled. Plus Media Mail postage.
  14. D

Rocky Mountains 77 - 5.25" floppy disks - $40 shipped

Mixed lot of used IBM PC floppy disks. Please see the picture for details. Thank you.
  15. D

Rocky Mountains IBM PCJR 4863 Color Display Monitor in original box

I got this from a neighbor many years ago (who worked for IBM). It worked great at the time but over the years, I somehow lost (or sold) the PCjr unit (not included) so the only testing I can do now is to plug it in (and it does power on just fine). It looks brand new... I only used it for a...
  16. D

Rocky Mountains Toshiba Satellite 1625CDT/4.3 Notebook Vintage Win 98 & AC adaptor - $50

Pretty clean overall. Please see all pictures for specs. No disks are included with this lot... just the laptop and the AC adaptor. Hard drive looks to be about 56 GB, AMD K6 CPU with 192 MB of RAM. There is a small crack of the plastic right below the power button, you can see it in the...
  17. D

Packard Bell Legend grey skirting piece needed...

I have a Legend 100CD (Pentium 60) that is missing the lower grey skirt piece on the right hand side (if you're looking at the desktop from the front). Would anyone have a spare one of these? I would think that these would fit on a number of different Legend models... Thank you, Roger
  18. D

Packard Bell Legend grey skirting piece needed

I have a Legend 100CD (Pentium 60) that is missing the lower grey skirt piece on the right hand side (if you're looking at the desktop from the front). Would anyone have a spare one of these? I would think that these would fit on a number of different Legend models... Thank you, Roger
  19. D

SIIG SuperVGA Accelerator ISA 2MB card - $60

Comes with original box, instructions, driver disks for DOS & Windows. I tested it about a year ago without any issues. Plus shipping from 80138. Thank you!
Back