• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

IBM Xebec 62X0776 MFM controller card, ROM wanted

Hi all, I have an IBM Xebec 62X0776 MFM controller card missing the IBM ROM. A few questions: What size is the ROM? Could I replace it with the equivalent sized EPROM? Could someone dump the ROM and send me a copy? Thanks and Cheers, Martin...
  2. M

Can anyone identify these cards for an IBM PC/XT

Hi All, Ive been given an 5160 XT with a few additional (Taiwanese clone boards). I've mostly cleaned and restored the 5160, but would like to identify these boards if possible. I know their functionality, but both seem to be missing chips and I suspect will not work in their current state...
  3. M

Rebirth of an S100 System

Hi Mike, This is exactly what I was thinking. I would like to get a bootable image running and once I have that I can experiment and reconfigure the BIOS to add tweak the original hardware. I'm pretty sure the Cromemco ZPU board can be configured to jump to a boot rom on the Micropolis FDC...
  4. M

Link MC3 Terminal Documentation

Hi All, I have just taken delivery of two terminals, a Wyse-60 and a Link MC3. There is plenty of documentation for the Wyse-60 but a search on Google shows nothing for the LINK MC-3 other than a few suppliers selling refurbished units. These seem to be the basic specs: CPU: 60 Hz 8032...
  5. M

RASE80 CPU Board and RASEFDC Floppy Disk Controller

Hi All, I have just recovered my S100 System that has been in storage for the last 20+ years. It was given to me in the late 1980s for services rendered. I had a quick play with it way back, and it was put into storage until 2 days ago. There are 2 CPU boards, a floppy disk controller board...
Back