• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Compaq items

See photos below
  2. S

Compaq items

I have the following items available Compaq Deskpro 386 + 16 MB RAM + HDD + NIC + Manuals Compaq Aero (2off) + PSUs + Cables Located in the UK postcode area GU34 Thanks
  3. S

Dec equipment available

Unfortunatly it looks like I'm going to have to downsize (again) so it is time to get rid of my hardware collection, see below. I'm in UK post code area GU34. MicroVAX 3100 model 10 SCSI + Floppy MicroVAX 3100 model 38 SCSI MicroVAX 3100 model 76 SCSI VAXserver 3100 model 90 SCSI + CD...
  4. S

DSSI Disk (Internal) for VAX 4105A + cables

I have a couple of VAX 4105s that I'd really like to be able to use to build a DSSI cluster, they both have the DSSI interfaces but I don't have a DSSI disk that I could use as a quorum disk or the cable I need externally. If anyone has one of these drives spare I can give it a good home (I'm...
  5. S

VMS - DECWindows Question

I have worked out how to use an Xserver on a Linux system to as the display for DECWindows running on VMS (see post here). However I am getting some font related errors. I know that I can't copy the font files straight off my VAX onto the my Linux machine as I'm running VMS 5.5-2 and the old...
  6. S

FOR SALE: Alpha Personal Workstation 433au

Alpha Personal Workstation 433au, system unit only (no monitor, keyboard or mouse) for sale. In good condition with all blanking plates and door intact (and no rust either!) Currently has VMS 8.4 installed but also runs Debian Linux and True-64 Unix. - AXP 433Mhz CPU 2MB Bcache - 768MB RAM...
  7. S

FOR SALE - DEC Alpha Personel Workstation 433au

Alpha Personal Workstation 433au, system unit only (no monitor, keyboard or mouse) for sale. In good condition with all blanking plates and door intact. Currently has VMS 8.4 installed but also runs Debian Linux and True-64 Unix. AXP 433Mhz CPU 2MB Bcache 768MB RAM 4.3GB HDD Toshiba SCSI...
  8. S

A couple of photos for those that are interested - note only the system unit is included.
  9. S

Alpha Personal Workstation 433au, system unit only (no monitor, keyboard or mouse) for sale. In good condition with all blanking plates and door intact. Currently has VMS 8.4 installed but also runs Debian Linux and True-64 Unix. AXP 433Mhz CPU 2MB Bcache 768MB RAM 4.3GB HDD Toshiba SCSI...
  10. S

DEC Rainbow Home or Repair Needed (SE ENGLAND)

I think I have a slightly different assembly as the mains input is incorporated into a single large silver component. Removing an turing it over confirms that it is a mains filter (photograph attached ). The good news is that this exposes the input fuse on the PSU board which looks intact.
  11. S

DEC Rainbow Home or Repair Needed (SE ENGLAND)

The good news (for someone) is that I have two DEC RAINBOW 100B machines both with pedestal stands, graphics cards, and hard disk interfaces. Unfortunately they now both have the same PSU related problem, something on the input side has shorted out. I'd just finished backing everything up to...
Back