• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. G

Olivetti ETV 250 boot disk

Recently picked up for free one of these huge wordprocessors, which basically run Wordstar on CP/M, and come with very limited environment by themselves, but hey, it's still CP/M. The only problem is that this one came without disks. I've been looking all over, but cannot find downloadable boot...
  2. G

Kaypro 4/84 freezes after cold boot

So, recently I acquired a Co-Power 88 board for my Kaypro. It seemed to be in a bit flaky condition, so I was careful to check that nothing was shorted before I tried connecting it to my machine. I disconnected the daughterboard from the main board, just to check that Kaypro could still boot...
  3. G

Help building 62k CP/M for Kaypro 4

So for the last few days I've been trying to put together a 62k CP/M for my 4/84 Kaypro. I've Googled around, and found tons of posts about broken movcpm on these systems, and yeah, that seems to be the case. The BIOS in movcpm doesn't seem to work at all, even making standard 63k image results...
  4. G

Kaypro 4/84 vertical jitter

Hi, I purchased a fine looking Kaypro 4/84 a little while ago, and for the most parts it seems to be in good condition. But it has this really irritating vertical jitter or shaking, not so bad that it can't be used, but irritating still. The vertical motion is something like a scanline or two in...
Back