• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

2 Working TI-99/4A For Sale

Both powered on and loaded up to T1 Basic and successfully ran a few programs. I will sell this in a lot of 2 because I only have 1 Power supply. There is a dent or two on a couple of places on one of the computers. Located in Tx. Asking $30 + shipping for the lot. Thank you!
  2. D

Commodore 64 (Non Working) $15

Hello, again - cleaning out the garage. The picture is actually a bit misleading because it looks (cosmetically) rougher than it appears on the pic. Anyway... commodore 64 with power supply and nothing else. Does not work (power issues. Asking $15 + Shipping (from Texas). Thanks!
  3. D

Non-Working Commodore Vic-20's For Sale $10

Hey there! Trying to clean out the garage. Been meaning to try and fix these up but have been busy. These all have power issues I believe (and if I remember correctly, the fuses are busted in a couple of them). Nonetheless, I have 6 of these (with the boxes) available. Only thing is I dont...
  4. D

WTB TRS-80 Model 12 Keyboard

Hello, im looking for a model 12 keyboard. I've been searching for a while but no dice. Im located in the US, but i'll buy it from just about wherever. Message me the price if you are willing to sell. Thanks!
  5. D

Any way to test this?

Hey - I appreciate all of the input so far everyone! Thats pretty interesting knowing it could be somewhat compared to UNIVAC (as a possible training/testing/programming apparatus). I think the little cards that came with it can be of help, because it looks like they slid in front of all of...
  6. D

Any way to test this?

Hello - I purchased this machine at a garage sale, thinking it could have been some old school video game machine, or video game tester - but I really dont have any experience on how to test this. I'll post pictures of it below. Im assuming it would be some type of connector to another machine...
Back