• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Klyball

Vancouver Retro-Computing Expo 2024

Well , i know for me , they are all working when i load them in the truck ,but only half are working when i get to the show :)
  2. Klyball

British Columbia WD1001-05/55

As the Title States WD1000 might also work Thanks
  3. Klyball

Grid Server

Here is the even rarer connection boxes Left is for 2 modems right is for local networking up to i think 16 computers.
  4. Klyball

Grid Server

I have been doing just that, the server has 4 independent computers in there each with cpu's and roms, all running independently and together at the same time.
  5. Klyball

Grid Server

To be honest, I have not hooked it up yet, but it is on the list of thing to do., and GRiDs turn is getting closer
  6. Klyball

Grid Server

Here are a couple pics of the GRiD Server with the Diagnostic terminal and a Remote terminal attached
  7. Klyball

I finally own a GRiDCase 1520!

Welcome to the club!!
  8. Klyball

Grid System 2202 5 1/4" External Drive Question

I think the gridcase 3 had that connector, i have a few grid branded cables, i will look through my systems.
  9. Klyball

The Official Nabu PC Floppy Disk Controller thread

I am using rom14 4k it seems to have Harddisk, floppy and cable boot
  10. Klyball

these standoff work with these back plate / use m3x16 for the board and the original backplate will self tap into them. https://www.digikey.ca/en/products/detail/essentra-components/DLSP-1-30M-01/3811816
  11. Klyball

NABU PC Emulation under MAME

im going to need to dig into the select logic as i am not 100% on the reverse engineering of the serial card. also the nabu that i received has the -12 power rail for the serial card neutered at the board, although the ones that i have seen with serial cards have been modified to to get the -12...
  12. Klyball

From initial probing I don't see a clock coming from the pit. The master clock is there
  13. Klyball

Yes using cp/m contin conout I shifted the option card over a slot so fdc in 1 and serial in 2. I've got it hooked up to real term to monitor any activity. The one thing I have found is the fdc works in slot 0 and 1
  14. Klyball

I was just reading through the thread, the interrupt line is connected. here is the schematic as best as can can tell , but might not be 100% accurate , it is not working with my preliminary tests .
  15. Klyball

GRiD 1550SX motherboard and other internal parts up for grabs

@SimonT Try this , i converted it from my 1139 file , it will run in dos or dos box
  16. Klyball

GRiD 1550SX motherboard and other internal parts up for grabs

Awesome job on the rebuild.
  17. Klyball

good timing ,i just received my nabu today, finally . hopefully get it tested tomorrow night so i can finalize the board.
  18. Klyball

Bad disk image?

Working up the replica.
  19. Klyball

Bad disk image?

u6 and u10 are mystery
  20. Klyball

Bad disk image?

i will start on a replica of this one
Back