• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. W

RT–11 System Internals Manual - Missing Figures

I am looking for a copy of the RT–11 System Internals Manual - AA–PD6NA–TC (V5.6) that has the figures in it. The pdf versions on Bitsavers and other places are missing almost all the figures. I don't know if these figures were lost in the conversion from a VAX Document or if were never...
  2. W

Format RD54 in MicroVAX II (630QY)

I have a RD54 (aka XT2190) that is currently only a boat anchor. So I'm reaching out to get some advice on how to attack the problem of creating a bootable diagnostic tape, so I can take a shot at reformatting it. The drive has bit rot typical for its heritage. I'm hoping a reformat will leave...
  3. W

UC07 Compatible SCSI Drives

I picked up a couple of UC07 cards to rehab a MicroVAX II (VMS 5.5-2 and greater) and 11/73 (RT 5.x) in my collection. I'm trying to determine which SCSI drives would be the best matches. Most of my QBus/Unibus experience with drives involved SMD, MFM and RAxx variants. The UC07 works...
  4. W

Qbus card in CD Opps

Hi all, I powered up an old rack I had which has a 11/23Plus badged H9276A Backplane (running a 11/73 actually) I booted RT11 off my RL02 packs. Everything was fine. After I powered it off, I took a look at the backplane and noticed it had a M8029 (RX02-half height) in the CD slot. I...
Back