• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

xerox diablo 3000 computer and printer

Hello eeguru, Congratulation for your fantastic job, the scan is very clean and can be read easily. For information, the Diablo 3200 and 3000 are very different : 3200 : many boards with CPU 8080 3000 : 4 boards : CPU 8085+DMA; DRAM board; serial and kbd interface; floppy board with 8039 CPU...
  2. D

Hi Harry, Some news. I analyzed half part of assembly firmware and do some reverse schematic diagrams. I found the problem and I repaired the CPU board, the buffer DP8304 was dead. I changed it with LS245 with some modifications. Now, the machine is stable and boot on all floppies. See picture...
  3. D

Hi Harry, Thanks for your information about led 6. It confirm it's not a crash but a response to an internal check. I prefer. There is some things more strange than contact issues. For example, looking at the logic analyzer I saw simultaneous /WR et /RD on the 8085... and some strange...
  4. D

Hi Harry I saved the 3 eprom and power up the unit. 4 Leds stay on : POWER, 7, KBD, PTR. The CRT write "READY UNIT 1" and that's all. See pictures. I suppose the unit is waiting for a system disk but the drive seems with no relation with the cpu. Floppy insertion do nothing. Any idea ? Didier
Back