• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

New England FS: Commodore 64 Computer w/box and manuals

For sale is a very lightly used Commodore 64. Sale includes the unit itself, box with matching serial number, power supply, RF adapter, two manuals and a registration card. I powered this up a couple months ago briefly and it successfully booted into BASIC but that is as far as I tested it. As...
  2. P

New England FS: Commodore 1541 5.25" Disk Drive

For sale is a used Commodore 1541 disk drive. The drive itself is in good physical condition but is untested. It does power up but that is as far as I can test it with the equipment I have. Asking $80 shipped CONUS or best reasonable offer.
  3. P

New England FS: Commodore 64 with box

For sale is a very lightly used Commodore 64 bundle. Includes the following: -C64 unit in excellent condition (in new condition with zero yellowing) -power supply (tested good) -manuals and setup guide -original box with foam inserts We've tested this to boot into Commodore BASIC and the...
  4. P

New England FS: Pentium III 600MHz parts

I have for sale a lot of Pentium III parts. Includes the following: 600MHz slot 1 Pentium III GeForce2 MX AGP video card Sound Blaster Live PCI card 2x additional Sound Blaster PCI cards 2x 256MB PC133 matched DIMMs 3x 256MB PC100 DIMMs 1x 128MB PC100 DIMM 1x 3Com PCI ethernet card All parts...
  5. P

New England FS:Sun Ultra 10 parts

For sale are a lot of Sun Ultra 10 parts. Includes 2x sticks of 256MB of RAM, a SCSI card, a SCSI/Ethernet card and a 13w3 video card. Asking $60 shipped CONUS or best reasonable offer for the entire lot of parts.
  6. P

New England FS: Compaq Armada E500 Windows 98 Laptop

have for sale a Compaq Armada E500 in very good to excellent condition. The system has the following specs: -500MHz Pentium III CPU -30GB hard drive -256MB of RAM -3Com PCMCIA ethernet card with dongle -AC adapter -main battery (holds a charge but needs to be replaced) Machine has been restored...
  7. P

New England FS:DFI P2XLX 440LX motherboard + Pentium II CPU & i740 AGP video

I have for sale a used DFI P2XLX 440LX motherboard. Board is in excellent working condition and includes 128MB of RAM and a 266MHz Pentium II CPU. Also includes a Shuttle i740 Intel AGP graphics card. The fan on the CPU is loud and needs to be replaced. Asking $100 shipped CONUS or best...
  8. P

New England FS: Citizen 3.5 floppy W1D lot

I have for sale a lot of 6 untested Citizen W1D floppy drives. These were drives were pulled from laptops and have not been tested. I believe at the minimum they will need lubrication and new belts installed. Asking $40 shipped CONUS for the entire lot.
  9. P

New England FS: Digital HiNote Ultra II memory

I have for sale a lot of memory for the Digital HiNote Ultra II. This ram will probably work on other Pentium class laptops as well. Includes 5x 16MB modules and 1x 32MB module. Asking $20 shipped CONUS for the entire lot.
  10. P

New England FS: Amiga 500 motherboard with 286 co-processor

For sale is an Amiga 500 motherboard with an AT-ONCE 286 coprocessor installed. This board was tested to boot to the kickstart screen and appears to be functional. I don't have any of the software to test the actual 286 card but it is believed to be working. Asking $300 shipped CONTUS for both...
  11. P

New England FS: ThinkPad 560 Pentium laptop

I have for sale a ThinkPad 560 in very good condition. The system has the following specs: -133MHz Pentium CPU -2gb hard drive with the original IBM Windows 95 preload on it -40MB of RAM -AC adapter -main battery (holds a charge but only keeps the machine on for a few minutes) -new CMOS battery...
  12. P

New England FS:Commodore 64 w/box and TV

For sale is a used Commodore 64 bundle. Includes the following: -C64 unit in excellent condition -2x power supplies (tested good) -manuals and programming guide -TV with composite inputs -original box with foam inserts We've tested this to boot into Commodore BASIC and the keyboard has been...
  13. P

New England FS: Sun Ultra 1 parts $50

I have for sale a lot of untested Sun Ultra 1 parts. These were removed from a system that had a dead power supply and are not tested. Includes 6x sticks of RAM, SCSI CD-ROM, frame buffer card and a SCSI hard drive with bracket. Asking $50 shipped CONUS for the entire lot of parts.
  14. P

New England FS: ThinkPad 365XD parts unit

I have for sale a non working ThinkPad 365XD system. When plugged into power this machine flashes the lights for a second and then it goes black and the system never boots. The case has a few cracks in the plastic but the hinges are in decent shape. Battery is missing but the hard drive caddy...
  15. P

New England WTB: Amiga 500

Looking to buy an Amiga 500. I aready have a new in box power supply for it so it could be just the unit itself.
  16. P

New England FS: PowerBook G3 wallstreet battery + AC adapter

I have for sale a tested working PowerBook G3 wallstreet battery and AC adapter. This battery takes a full charge and I was able to run a 266MHz system with the screen on and the hard drive spinning for over 2.5 hours with one dot remaining on the battery meter. Also including a matching...
  17. P

New England FS: Micropolis 3.5" 50 pin SCSI hard drive

For sale is a used Micropolis 3.5" SCSI 50 pin hard drive. I don't have a SCSI setup to test this drive but I did apply power to it and it spins up and seeks. Asking $25 shipped CONUS for the drive or best reasonable offer.
  18. P

New England FS: PowerBook 5300 parts

I have for sale some PowerBook 5300 parts. Includes the following: -3.5" floppy -memory card (unknown capacity but I included close up photos of the chips) -video output card These were pulled from a system that was only tested to boot to the flashing disk question mark icon. I believe the...
  19. P

New England FS:Latitude CP/CPi/CPx batteries, zip drive, floppy, parts

For sale is a lot of Dell Latitude CP/CPX/CPI parts that also fit a lot more Dell models. Includes the following: -3x batteries (all charge to 100% in BIOS) -AC adapter -6GB hard drive with caddy for CPx -2x 128MB DIMMs from a CPx -CD-ROM -3.5" floppy -Zip drive (untested) -Xircom ethernet card...
  20. P

New England FS: 700MHz MMC2 CPU, 512MB RAM, 60GB hard drive parts

For sale are some extra parts I have. Includes the following: -700MHz Pentium III MMC2 Speedstep CPU -2x 256MB low density PC100 DIMMs -60GB hard drive w/ ThinkPad caddy Parts are all in good working condition. Perfect for upgrading a Pentium II or slower speed P3 to a 750MHz chip. Asking...
Back