• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Anyone interested in a transparent Macintosh Portable?

Hello all, I have a transparent macintosh portable for sale equivalent to the M5120 non backlight version. It is unfortunately non functional but is is rather good cosmetic condition apart from a bit of damage to the drive and hard disk cover on the left hand side of the machine (see pictures)...
  2. M

IBM 5150 help!

Hello all, I recently acquired a 5150 that doesn't work properly. The computer switches on and starts POST however the computer hangs at the blinking cursor and doesn’t move on to boot from floppy or display any error codes on the display. Not entirely sure where to start. The voltages for the...
  3. M

Apple Lisa repair

So a while back I managed to get a Lisa 2/5 which wasn't in working order at the time as it suffered corrosion damage to the motherboard and the I/O board. Two days ago I cleaned it and managed to get it working (sort of). It has a few issues: 1) 400K floppy drive always reads and then shows...
  4. M

Looking for an IBM displaywriter

Hello everyone, I'm looking to purchase an IBM displaywriter computer with diskette drives, monitor and keyboard. If possible some manuals and software to but that's not an essential. If you have one that you are willing to sell please do get in touch. Thanks, Max
  5. M

Sun SPARC station mounting CD-ROM

Hello, I am trying to mount a CD-ROM on sunos 5.5.1 but I am getting nowhere. The computer does display the device when the probe-scsi command is used but it will not mount when using the 'mount' command. It continues to give me errors like 'no such device' and 'CD-ROM busy' etc. Does anyone...
  6. M

Commodore 8050 disk drive

Hi all, A while back I posted on this forum about the commodore 8050 disk drive that I purchased. I later sent the board off to someone who knows exactly how to repair PET's and their accessories, however he to is unable to diagnose the fault with the disk drive. All the socketed chips on the...
  7. M

Apple Lisa disk images

Hello, I am just wondering if anyone has 400k disk images for MacWorks plus, the original MacWorks, Lisa Guide and Lisa test. I have tried the MacMorhership but I cannot get the images on there to work, unfortunately. (Must be doing something wrong) I have got the Lisa workshop to work so I...
  8. M

Looking for someone who can service a commodore PET

Hello, I am looking for someone in the UK that is familiar with the commodore pet line up. My pet isn't working and I don't think I am able to fix it. Thanks,
  9. M

Looking for a commodore 8050 disk drive

Hello all, Looking for a Commodore 8050 disk drive for use with the commodore PET. Not to worried about condition but would like it to work/be known working. Thanks in advance,
  10. M

Commodore 8050 Disk drive problems.

Hello everyone. I recently got a 8050 disk drive that doesn't work and I was wondering if there was anyone in the UK that might be able to service it to revive it to a working state? I did have another thread open discussing the problems with my commodore PET model 8096 so I'm sorry if I...
  11. M

Commodore PET help!

Hello all, I recently acquired a commodore pet 8096 upgraded from a 8032, 8050 duel disk drive and a 8023P printer. None of any of the above components work, they all have problems and I was wondering if any of you could help me. Firstly the PET, it chirps on startup but the monitor doesn't...
Back