• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Apple IIGS RGB Cable

I am looking for a db15 monitor cable part no. 590-0536-A to connect a IIGS to the A2M6014 RGB monitor. Can't seem to find any.
  2. S

Commodore PC10-III Hard Drive Issues

I am having a lot of trouble trying to get a hard drive working in my Commodore PC10-III system. I recently purchased it with a hard drive already installed, a Miniscribe 8225XT. This computer has a built in controller on the motherboard. I made sure the jumper to set the internal controller is...
  3. S

Commodore PC10-III monitor cable

Hello, I am searching for a video cable that is for a monochrome commodore monitor for use on a PC10-III. The monitor has a round DIN video input on the back. Searching on eBay, I found something similar, but the listing mentions that it cannot be used with a monochrome display. Any idea on...
  4. S

486 processor upgrades

I have a question about processor compatibility regarding upgrades on 486 machines. Is it possible to upgrade a 486DX/33 to a 486DX2/66 cpu. I am more familiar with later cpu's where the main compatibility lies in FSB and BIOS other than same socket type.
  5. S

A good deal?

I have an opportunity to buy an AMD 386 40Mhz custom mini tower, 32MB ram, two hard drives, 5.25 and 3.5 floppy, sound blaster, trident vga, keyboard, and monitor for $200. It looks really clean and has a new CMOS battery. It's local, so no shipping charges. Does this sounds like a good deal? I...
Back