• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

Reposting: Selling large computer collection

OK, back again. Hopefully, this is the last time. I have sold some of my father's collection via this site and the estate sale I recently had. I am looking for buyers and fair prices for what remains. It would be fabulous if I could find buyers in New England/Northeast who might be willing to...
  2. J

Lots of Apple II documents and books

This is a follow-up to my recent post here. I hope more people are reading than are in the other section on early Apples. As you may have read, I am clearing out my childhood home here in Mass., and I continue unearthing more of my 88 year old father's vintage computer collection. Among other...
  3. J

Lots of Apple ][ documentation and books

I have just posted in the Vintage Computer Items for sale section, and now I am posting here. I am clearing out my childhood home here in Mass., and I continue unearthing more of my 88 year old father's vintage computer collection. Among other things, he did have two Apple ][s, which I did sell...
  4. J

Need New Homes for Eclectic Collection

So, I have posted off and on in recent months about my elderly father's very eclectic collection of electronics - computers, peripherals, players of all kinds, and a boatload of Apple manuals and software. Much of this was acquired in the early - mid-80's and into the 90's. I had an estate sale...
  5. J

Dad's Vintage Apple Software and Manuals Collection

I have posted on and off over recent months about my 87 year old father's *extensive* and eclectic computer collection. It included 2 Apple IIs (now sold. Yay!), a Sony Microcomputer system, a couple of Tandys, a MacPlus, numerous laserdisc and CED disc machines and discs, an Amiga and...
  6. J

Vintage Collection in Massachusetts

Hi there, I posted this elsewhere in the Forum - just in case you missed it there. I am trying to help my 87 year old Dad find homes for his vintage and eclectic collection of computers, peripherals and assorted manuals and software. There is *a lot.* I would rather it find homes with...
  7. J

Addendum: Father's Vintage Computer Collection - errr...museum

Back again... Just wanted to say the photos I included in my previous post just barely scratch the surface of the electronics that Dad has collected over the years. It's not my gig, and I can barely make sense of it. Dad has an entire 'Frankenstein' workshop in the basement with cords and...
  8. J

My Father's Vintage Computer Collection

Hi there, I just discovered this forum and website today, which is giving me some hope as to determine how to find new homes for my 87 year old father's significant computer and peripherals collection that he started way back in the late 70's. Dad was a pioneer and early adopter in the field...
Back