• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

TRS-80 Model I/III graphics on my Model II.

Hi, By using a different character generator (and one extra wire) on the Model II, the machine is capable of TRS-80 Model I/III graphics. Resolution is 160 x 72 pixels, or 160 x 75 when using 25 lines instead of 24. The picture show a line drawing demo result. In order to have the graphics...
  2. L

Custom 4K ROM for Big Tandy computers like the Model II

Hi, As I am working on the 512K RAM board for the model II I also needed a way to test it. For that reason I did build a 4K ROM board that connects to the original ROM socket using a flat cable. Working on the custom ROM made the RAM board development come to a temporary halt. The ROM board...
  3. L

Looking for TRS-80 Model 12 keyboard

Hi, I just acquired a TRS-80 Model 12 from Germany. The machine is missing 2 parts: - The back cover for the cage - The keyboard The machine will work without the cover, but a keyboard is more or less essential. Therefor I'm now trying to find a keyboard for the machine. Meanwhile I'll be using...
  4. L

Building a Model 2 512K RAM board

Hi Guys, I recently acquired a model 2. Going through the technical documentation it states that 512K of RAM is supported by design. With the board designed by Tandy that would not work as a board can only hold 64K. So there not enough slots available. Therefor I started out designing a 512K...
Back