• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. N

Serial Mouse For Sale

Unknown brand (reminds me of an old Genius mouse) serial connection,good condition but trackball is damaged Postage/pickup from QLD 4508 Australia Make an offer
  2. N

MS-Dos + Novell Netware For Sale - Australia

MS-Dos + Novell Netware For sale.Postage/pickup from QLD 4508 Australia. What are these worth? Please PM/comment and feel free to make an offer 1 x MS-Dos 5.0 - sealed,unused,5.25" Disk version 1 x MS-Dos 5.0 - not sealed,unused,contents like new,5.25" Disk version 1 x MS-Dos 5.0 - not...
  3. N

Connectix Quickcam - 1st PC Webcam

Hi Looking for the first or one of the first ever webcams for PC.The Connectix Quickcam.Black & White video/picture capture.PC parallel port or Apple Mac serial port version,either one.Needing one of these for a Commodore 64 framegrabber project (Quickscan) If you have any spare ones laying...
  4. N

Need help to identify serial mouse for PC

Needing help to identify this retro serial mouse for PC that I want to sell. Reminds me of an old Genius brand serial mouse.The trackball has some damage but I'm guessing the mouse still works and is in fair condition. Ive opened it up but no writing inside.Just has a silver sticker on the...
Back