• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

ATX64/Pulse64 Rom chip question.

Hi all. I have bought a couple of those C64 clones from UNI64. More accurate the ATX64 board and then the Pulse64 board. However there are the question of the rom chip, that I have no idea of how to solve. In the manual of the ATX64, it is stated that all three roms have to be in an 28C256 chip...
  2. B

I am having colour issues on my SixtyClone 250466.

Hi all. I am in the process of building an 250466 machine, using a Sixtyclone board. And I have it running now, with a slight issue. If I run the machine through my Retrotink upscaler, it displays colour and nothing seems to be wrong. If I turn the machine off for 5 minutes and back on, the...
  3. B

Amiga600 Rev1.3 + ChipMem + 8mb FastRam - Boot issue!

Hi all. As the title say. I need information on what to look for, when this Amiga600 does not boot. - Amiga600 Revision 1.3 Board. - 1mb ChipRam upgrade. - 8mb FastRam upgrade. - One of them dual kickstarts 1.3 and 3.1 in one chip with physical switch on a PCB. (Cloanto branded) When the...
  4. B

Were to source "Line Filter 5A" for revision 250466 board?

As I am trying to find all the components, to build a SixtyClone 250466 board, then I have run my head against the wall, trying to source the line filther 5A, found at L4. It looks like a coil when I look at it, and it should have 4 legs to solder. Anyone here know were I can source one of them?
  5. B

Has anyone here soldered and build a SixtyClone machine?

Hi all. I recently bought a SixtyClone board, revision 250466-clone, plus the caps/resister packs that are offered optional (just to make it easy for me), and been wondering if anyone here have build their own Commodore64, using this solution? If so. Is there anything that I should be aware of...
  6. B

Adding reset button to Amiga500?

Hi all. I have copied my question/post, from another forum. Yes I know. I am just a tiny bit lazy and did not want to write it all again. :-D Let me start my question, by saying that I am noob in reading schematics. Yet I have a tiny question on if I am reading the schematics correctly. I have...
  7. B

My Amiga case convertion

Just want to show what I have been putting together. I have done a build-log. https://to9xct.blogspot.com/2019/08/amiga500-in-pc-case-my-201920-vintage.html Hope you all like it.
  8. B

My (not so beautifull soldered) 5volt VIC-II in 12volt board adaptors.

I just wanted to share a little nifty thing, that I soldered today. I am not a pro at soldering, so bare with me on that. Yet they have no shortening between legs, and they are as low profile as I can do them at this point. I did two adaptor's today. What are they good for? Well... The main...
  9. B

Is my SID defect?

As people here are extremely helpful to NOOB's like me, with a rather technical question, then I have one regarding a SID chip in one of my 64's... The symptoms are bad sound. As an example, then the title melody in the intro of winter games played back with glitches. Other titles like Golden...
  10. B

How to install 5volt VIC-II in 12volt board?

Hi all. What would it require to install a 5volt VIC-II chip, in a Commodore64 that uses 12volt VIC-II chip? Mostly I am thinking of some sort of converter PCB that have the apropriate voltage convertion. The reason being, that the 5volt runs cooler, and they are more plentifull than 12volt...
  11. B

Is all Denise ECS chips pin compatible?

Hi all. I was wondering, if all Denise ECS chips are pin compatible regarding signal, voltage and so on. What I am trying to get an answer to, is if it is possible to build a directly connected Amiga600 to Amiga500 socket adaptor. I know that there is the a604n ram module that can have an...
  12. B

Need assistance in terms of what is worth what, if I will set up a hardware swap.

Hi all. I am a collector of pc hardware related to the years between 1985 and 1999/00. And the space I have is beginning to get rather cluttered. In other words, I have too little space. So I am thinking about firstly getting my collection thinned out, and secondly to swap something for...
  13. B

Need advise on this Kickrom-chip in my A600

Hi all. Thirst I want to greet everyone here, as I am a new member (just signed up), though I have an issue that I can not figure out. I recently bought an Amiga600 and it is my first Amiga since 2005 or 2006. I previously had a couple of 1200's and one 600. Though I had to sell them in order...
Back