• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. O

Ontario WTB: IBM 8525 PS/2 Model 25-286 or 386

I'm looking to buy a later model PS/2 Model 25 with 286 or 386 processor and color VGA screen in nice, working condition. Preferably with hard drive and ethernet. Also interested in original disks, manuals, and IBM SSK (space saving keyboard) to go with it.
  2. O

Ontario WTB: IBM 3180 terminal, model F 122 keyboard

I'm looking to buy an IBM 3180 terminal and keyboard to go with it. I am willing to buy them separately and know the model F keyboards seem to be expensive. Both need to have clean plastic, no chips or cracks, and work. I want the key for the terminal as well. These will be used with my...
  3. O

Ontario WTB: IBM 3487 color InfoWindow II terminal

I have an IBM 3486 green screen terminal and would like to replace it with a clean, working 3487 color terminal. I know of the 3488 terminal where you can plug in your own monitor, but I want the original 3487 CRT terminal.
  4. O

Ontario WTB: DEC TA11 controller for TU60 DECasette

I have a PDP 11/45 and a TU60 DECassette drive. I'm looking to buy a controller and cable for the TU60.
  5. O

Ontario WTB: DEC TC11 controller for TU56 tape drive

I have a PDP 11/45 and TU56 but am missing the TC11 controller. I know these are rare and am willing to pay a decent price for one, plus shipping.
  6. O

Teletype pin-up printouts

I'd like to print out some ASCII art on a teletype for my hobby room. Can anyone point me to some 1960's - 1970s ASCII art that might have been printed on teletypes? It's east to find ASCII art online, but it's all pretty modern.
  7. O

Looking for memory for PDP 11/45

I'm working on a restoration project of a PDP 11/45. It looks like it is missing the memory, so I'm looking for leads on where I can buy some. Below is a list of the cards in the machine: M8114 FRH M8115 FRL M8112 FRM M8113 FXP M8100 DAP M8101 GRA M8102 IRC M8103 RAC...
  8. O

DEC RL02 slide rail compatibility

I have an H960 rack for my PDP 11/45 and want to mount a PC05 high speed paper tape reader/punch and a TU60 DECassette drive. I found a couple pairs of DEC RL02 Slide Rails, Accuride 1213686-00 Rev F or H. The seller says they came out of an H9642 cabinet, but I can't find any pictures of that...
  9. O

VAX 11/780 system available for purchase near Toronto Canada

I have a VAX 11/780 system that I'm thinking about selling. I paid a lot for it and won't let it go for less that I put into it. There is the VAX 11/780 computer which comes in two large parts, two RA81 hard drives in a cabinet, a DECwriter 3 with some missing keys, a replacement keyboard for...
  10. O

Looking for DEC blank filler panels

I have three H960 racks with a PDP 11/45, two RK05 drives, PC05 paper tape drive, and a 9 inch tape drive (I forget the model). Two of the racks have the masthead, but one rack is missing the masthead. I also have a bunch of empty space that I'd like to fill in with the black filler panels. Does...
  11. O

Antique telephone plugboard near Toronto, Canada

A very interesting piece, but no longer have the space for it. Please see the kijiji classified ad for pictures: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1562869574 Make a reasonable offer and it is yours. I can help load it into your vehicle or trailer, but will not ship, sorry. I...
  12. O

ASR-33 teletype restored and serviced near Toronto, Canada

I bought it a few years ago from someone who paid a former ASR-33 service man to fully restore and service it. He demonstrated it working to me, including the paper tape reader and punch. I have not used it since and don’t have the necessary things to demonstrate it to you. It should work fine...
  13. O

DEC VT52 and TU56

I'm looking to buy a VT52 DECscope and TU56 tape drive for my PDP 11/45. Yes I know these are hard to find and expensive. I am near Toronto Canada.
  14. O

WTB: DEC TU55 or TU56 tape drives and controller for PDP11

I'm looking to buy one or two TU55 or TU56 tape drives and controller for my PDP 11/45. Preferably in tested / working condition, but not necessary. Also, I have a TU60 Dual Cassette Transport but am missing the M8792 control module and two BC08-S interconnection cables. I'm interested in...
  15. O

Canon Cat

I'm looking to buy a Canon Cat computer, preferably working and with manuals.
  16. O

BBS memorabilia

I'm looking to buy BBS memorabilia. I'm particularly interested in: - original boxed software such as PCBoard - printed manuals and books about BBSing - magazines such as BoardWatch and BBS Magazine (I have incomplete sets) - shareware CDs such as Night Owl / NOPV and Dr. Shareware (I have...
  17. O

DECWRITER III / LA120 key caps

I have a DECWRITER III LA120 with several missing key caps. I'm wondering if anyone has a parts machine and would be willing to sell key caps to me? It's in storage so I only have a picture to go from right now. It looks like I am missing: SET-UP 3 W E S VIEW LOCAL FORM FEED
  18. O

WTB: DEC RK05-J hard drive, TU55 or TU56 dectape drive, TU78 tape drive

I'm looking to buy an RK05-J hard drive, a TU55 or TU56 dectape drive, and TU78 tape drive. It would have to be shipped freight to Canada possibly by using a company such as Pakmail or Craters & Freighters.
  19. O

WTB: DEC VT52, VT50 or VT05 terminal

I'm looking to buy a DEC VT52, VT50 or VT05 video terminal complete, dead or alive. Preferably working. It would need to be shipped to Canada.
  20. O

PDP 8/L for sale in Ontario Canada

The seller asked me to post a link to their ad. Please contact the seller through the Kijiji ad if you are interested: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-desktop-computers/windsor-area-on/pdp-8-l-powers-on-has-key/1286724412?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Back