• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

California Iomega Jaz/Zip/Ditto units/adapters: Free SF Bay Area pickup

Clearing storage space - Archiving completed. Lot of Iomega Jaz/Zip/Ditto and LS-120 units looking for new home: Variety of interfaces: SCSI, Parallel Port, IDE, and PCMCIA Free: Prefer local pickup of lot (in San Francisco Bay area) or else free for shipping One Iomega 1GB Jaz V1000S w/SW...
  2. S

Zenith Z-200 Z-286 systems I/O card 85-3400-01

Zenith Z-200 Z-286 systems I/O card 85-3400-01 Doing some organization and pruning of collection/Parts. Free to a good home - You are welcome to pick it up if you are in Sunnyvale, CA (SF Bay area) preferred Otherwise I can ship - USPS flat rate box (if you pay shipping) domestically
  3. S

Zenith Z-200 Z-286 systems 1.1MB Ram Memory Board 85-3260-02

Zenith Z-200 Z-286 systems 1.1MB Ram Memory Board 85-3260-02 Doing some organization and pruning of collection/Parts. Free to a good home - You are welcome to pick it up if you are in Sunnyvale, CA (SF Bay area) preferred Otherwise I can ship - USPS flat rate box (if you pay shipping) domestically
  4. S

Zenith Z-200 Z-286 systems 80286 CPU/Memory Board 85-3360-02

Zenith Z-200 Z-286 systems 80286 CPU/Memory Board 85-3360-02 Doing some organization and pruning of collection/Parts. Free to a good home - You are welcome to pick it up if you are in Sunnyvale, CA (SF Bay area) preferred Otherwise I can ship - USPS flat rate box (if you pay shipping) domestically
  5. S

Intel Above Board Plus 8 Memory Expansion and I/O - for IBM PC AT, XT, compatibles

Intel Above Board Plus 8 Memory Expansion and I/O card Doing some organization and pruning of collection/Parts. Free to a good home - You are welcome to pick it up if you are in San Francisco Bay area (Sunnyvale) - preferred Otherwise I can ship - USPS flat rate box (if you pay shipping)...
  6. S

Digital Electronics Corp DE68 6800 based briefcase computer systems

I’m restoring Digital Electronics Corporation 6800 briefcase systems from 1976. It is a complete 6800 based microcomputer system in a briefcase - $3500 base + $500 Training Expansion I’m seeking feedback from anyone who’s used the systems and any other documentation that might be out there. I...
Back