• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Apple II Plus logic board troubleshooting

I'm troubleshooting a II Plus board from an ill-treated and poorly stored machine. I get question marks on the screen and a few clicks from the speaker instead of a beep. So far the following has been done: 1. Power supply tested good, all voltage rails within a couple of percent of spec. 2...
  2. A

STD BUS Win Systems MCM-SBC Docs Needed

I have a 4MHz Z80 single board computer with an 8" floppy drive interface that looks interesting. But I haven't been able to find any documentation on it. It is circa 1983 and the company is still around but seems to have abandoned all its legacy documentation. Anyone have leads or...
  3. A

Midwest Floppy disk controller board for Xerox 820-II

I have a machine with the SASI host adapter but no hard drive unit and would like to replace it with an FDC so I can use it as a floppy based system. Thanks! Would be interested in other parts for it as well (keyboard, drives, etc.) Please contact me at: a s c 1 3 5 (at) yahoo (dot) com or...
  4. A

Cromemco 64KZ-II legend rev B schematics needed

Hello All, I just purchased the subject memory card and need to replace a missing IC. However this board is older than the legend rev E documented in the copies of the user manual available from the various common archives. If you have those documents or even a picture of an intact rev B I...
Back