• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. H

Compaq presario cds524 dead after battery replace

Hi friends I was offered this all in one compaq for free...it was working fine for a couple of days until i decided to replace the dead bios battery. I soldered a socket for a cr2032, then i brushed off the dust with a toothbrush...thats all i did. Now it wont post ..nothing... putting a bios...
  2. H

Ericsson step/one computer

Hi i recently accquired this rare computer on local facebook marketplece. At first i didnt know what it was.... from the pictures it looked like a dumb terminal, but the fact it had twin floppy drives made think it was a computer... the possibility of having a green or amber monitor plus the...
  3. H

Socket 5 mainboard

hi everyone i am having a problem with a socket 5 mainboard ( the first gen pentiums with the fdiv bug) i got the system at a junkyard, no cpu or ram, it is a compaq deskpro machine fitted a cpu, populated the ram, it worked and i was trying to get it to boot from a hard drive, then it stopped...
  4. H

XT clone weird keyboard issue

Hi everyone i recently accquired a nice turbo xt clone with a NEC D5126 20mb mfm drive the computer boots fine after cleaning the mainboard , reseating all the ics and deoxit the sockets the hard disk works and sounds healthy and i tested it completely on other pc too but i am having a problem...
  5. H

TM262 20mb hard drive issues

greetings to all first of all let me tell you English is not my native language so sorry for any errors that my text may contain. I recently purchased an Amstrad PC1512 wich i want to restore and it came with a 20mb MFM Tandon drive , model TM262, its is a rebadged western digital i think the...
Back